Windows 1903 and WMR

• Thread starter Deleted member 197115
  • Start date
  • Deleted member 197115

The sure sign if we see next WMR headset.
Something is going on, may be they focus on WMR 2 or just moved to AR completely. Could be something in between.

• Deleted member 197115

1062 is the older version, it doesn't fix anything.

Thanks
Not for fixes, I just rather manual install anything that will get downloaded no matter what :)
If I let W10 do all updates you end up with "Drivers" and "Other " .....as well more then once had various updates fail to install leaving reminders in history... OCD to me lol

New kb4507453 with the last wmr for steamvr beta update work like a charm on my side. With AC the result is awesome, blurriness's gone and the picture is much much sharper...
In the release notes, it's stated that we can pump up the render target scale (via the default.vrsettings file, I presume). Andrew, what do you think, is it better to increase this value or to increase the SS value in Steamvr ?

Can someone explain what is the difference between the Global/Application resolution setting on StreamVR with the VR Pixel Density inside ACC?

Did the configuration of use/not use motion reprojection is still the same by modifying the default.vrsettings file?

Thanks.

• Deleted member 197115

One works, another one for Oculus only.

• Deleted member 197115

New kb4507453 with the last wmr for steamvr beta update work like a charm on my side. With AC the result is awesome, blurriness's gone and the picture is much much sharper...
In the release notes, it's stated that we can pump up the render target scale (via the default.vrsettings file, I presume). Andrew, what do you think, is it better to increase this value or to increase the SS value in Steamvr ?
Leave renderTargetScale at default 2.0, try 210% SS in SteamVR, go down if too taxing for you system.
But it looks amazing at new 210%.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years