Windows 11

Anyone else update to windows 11 and notice a big drop in VR performance...Updated to 11 and not too surprised that it wouldnt be perfect off the bat but was wondering if anyone is having this issue too..

Hey heads up, this is a big problem there are lots of people talking about..I reverted back to windows 10 but you only have 10 days to do so once you update..I would recommend not getting 11 for right now..Im talking a 25 percent drop in fps and if you are in vr it makes it unplayable..I just got the Racing USA update with the sale and thought something was going wrong and then remember that I had just update to 11..Thank goodness windows leaves you an out, have always loved me some windows, but be aware of this if you are thinking of upgrading..Im sure they will get it sorted out but until then im going to be running 10..

Do you have an AMD processor by any chance? I've been reading lots of things about Windows 11 process system being geared towards Intel's 12th gen processors and I causing huge drops in cpu performance with AMD.

Definitely good advice to give it a miss for a while!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back