Windows 10 update rendered my ACC useless

DKGORACE

Premium
I have nothing, nothing working at all! Game boots up and instead of video intro it's a photo, then my wheel goes haywire! I just don't get it, even after reinstalling it's crap! WTF?!?!
Apologizes for being a $%ck, but really? Anyone, please help!

im running triples on a1080ti and getting around 80-120 fps maxed out for measure..
make sure you have superfetch/prefetch stopped and disabled in windows services.
regards wheel going crazy and low fps,unplug your wheel while ingame see if that has any impact on the fps,my wheel was going nuts after the windows update,i had to reinstall drivers as I was getting mini wheel glitching.

im running triples on a1080ti and getting around 80-120 fps maxed out for measure..
make sure you have superfetch/prefetch stopped and disabled in windows services.
regards wheel going crazy and low fps,unplug your wheel while ingame see if that has any impact on the fps,my wheel was going nuts after the windows update,i had to reinstall drivers as I was getting mini wheel glitching.
Thanks David! Good positive info mate! I did the Nvidia update, and had another Windows update right behind it in a reboot.( hahaha I'll never understand this). Got everything back up as the last Window update for some reason knocked my cpu down to one core, fixed that easy peasy. I'll have to look into the superfetch/prefetch. The wheel was the same as your issue. Reinstall drivers and good to go! I'm running I-7 4770 and a 1080 on a 50" 4k. I take it with triples, you're running at 1080p
Again thanks for the info.... I hope this helps others as well.

I can build anything, keep it running with a Windows 10 OS...... that's another story......

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back