Windowed Mode Issue V105b

Hi,

Just upgraded to v105b on Steam and am having difficulties getting out of full screen mode.

F11 has no effect. Have also un-ticked the fullscreen render checkbox, and tried setting FULLSCREEN=0 in the video and laucher ini's.

But always loads in full screen and refuses to come out....

Any thoughts...

Update -

On PC restart F11 now works and puts Launcher window in and out of Windowed mode.

But when entering race mode full screen returns automatically, and F11 doesn't affect it. F11 seems to display/hide the small rearview mirror window instead?

I'm a software developer updating motion platform software for this version - and I need to be able to put AS into windowed mode when driving so as to see the external software.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

I just did a test and the game started with windowed mode, without needing to press alt+enter:

Qjr2z9Q.png

UnSKNTv.jpg

But I usually play in fullscreen with these options:

gxJtHcI.png

alt+enter switches between fullscreen and windowed fullscreen.

...thanks. I could see that was having some effect. But the window size in both cases appeared to be full screen size, and both were borderless so couldn't be resized.

I've adjusted the resolution down in the correct video.ini file to bring the window size down when Alt-Enter is used. Now I get a borderless smaller immoveable race window with the launcher window still present - messy, but I can work with it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 504 39.0%