Win Big With Jardier This Saturday!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceDepartment are proud to announce a new competition designed to give away something cool to a lucky community sim racer, as we team up with popular YouTube personality Jardier for our latest SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship competition.

Thanks to our mutual sponsorship agreements with GT Omega Racing, Jardier and RaceDepartment thought it would be a good time to combine forces and offer a fantastic prize to our wonderful sim racing community.

As we are both associated with the current SRO E-Sport GT Series online esport competition, we thought what better way to celebrate than a giveaway? The prize on this occasion is something rather special, as we plan on offering up a fantastic GT Omega Titan cockpit and seat - and the entry requirements couldn't be easier!

What Could You Win?

The prize for our Jardier competition is the GT Omega Titan cockpit and racing seat - worth over 500 euros!

Jardier Creative.png

How Do You Enter?

Entry could not be easier. Complete THIS FORM before our race broadcast at 18:00 UTC to be in with a chance of winning.

When Will You Be Informed Of The Outcome?

YouTube's very own Jardier will be announcing the winning entrant live during our race broadcast on Twitch, so make sure to tune in to see if you have won!

How Can I Watch The Broadcast?

The fourth round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship will be broadcast live and exclusive on the RaceDepartment Twitch channel from 18:00 UTC on Saturday 6th June.

Good luck, enjoy the race and see you all in the broadcast chat this Saturday!

Quick Links
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series Explained | Watch Here
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series. What is GT3 Racing? | Watch Here
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series Round One | Watch Here
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series Round Two | Watch Here
  • SRO E-Sport GT Series Round Three | Watch Here
  • Follow The Official Live Twitch Broadcast Channel | Click Here