Win a GTR Evolution & STCC The Game bundle: "The Seat Toledo hotlap competition"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
2njh5qs.jpg

Dear Community Member,

We have decided that it is time for an old tradition to re-appear at RD! The good old hot lap competition with some cool prizes!

This time we open it up for every person that has a forum account here at RaceDepartment, so also non-club members can join, so bring some friends if you like!

We have opened a server in the lobby called RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SEAT and you can log unlimited laps and join as many times as you like the upcoming week!

The number one on the ranking, when the competition ends, will be rewarded with a copy of STCC - The Game and a copy of GTR Evolution, both by SimBin!

Standings are daily updated here:
http://timing.racedepartment.com/race07/statsWTCC06AllLaps.php

The only things you need is to have RACE 07 installed and a fresh tuned Seat Toledo Cupra FWD monster and take it our for a spin on the selected track: Anderstorp in Sweden! The server password is added to this post as an attachment.

We wish you tons of fun and may the best man/women win!!

Good luck!!

P.S: Don't forget to save your hotlap.vcr file when you do the winning time

Attachments

• Server password.txt
    36 bytes · Views: 385
1:38:025...I may be able to shave off another tenth or two. My setup is probably way off of what others are running (good or bad?). Fun cars, REALLY need to keep them wound up in the slower turns.

I know I'm losing probably .25-.5 seconds in the sweeping turns because of my controller. My back-end breaks free quite a bit in those turns...unless that's normal?

Only 15 times so far? Guys help me out as i am completely amazed how little interest our hotlap competition seem to generate, we have two great prizes to give away but we cannot continue with this if nobody joins..

So please give us some feedback what to change?

lol thats because of all those weird signs in your name Peter :) If we rename you to Peter Boszormenyi it would show up again :) Please pm me if you want that to be changed :D

Welcome back buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline