Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
2njh5qs.jpg

Dear Community Member,

We have decided that it is time for an old tradition to re-appear at RD! The good old hot lap competition with some cool prizes!

This time we open it up for every person that has a forum account here at RaceDepartment, so also non-club members can join, so bring some friends if you like!

We have opened a server in the lobby called RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SR3 and you can log unlimited laps and join as many times as you like the upcoming week!

The number one on the ranking, when the competition ends, will be rewarded with a copy of STCC - The Game and a copy of GTR Evolution, both by SimBin!

Standings are daily updated here:
http://timing.racedepartment.com/race07/statsRADSR3_230AllLaps.php

The only things you need is to have RACE 07 installed and a fresh tuned Radical SR3 230bhp and take it our for a spin on the selected track: Istanbul in Turkey! The server password is added to this post as an attachment.

We wish you tons of fun and may the best man/women win!!

Good luck!!

Attachments

• server password.txt
    239 bytes · Views: 345
Ciao & :welcome:!

I was 0.4 down on my fastest lap yesterday but i completely missed the apex on the last set of corners before S/F.

Ill try to do some more laps on the end of the week to see if i can improve it a little more.

Simone welcome to the forum.

I have to admit your time is realy fast. Faster then eny time I expected to be. I dont know how I will get those +2.426 sec but I am going to try push this car to it's limets.

Btw Bram when will this event Finish just so I/evry1 know/s the dead line.

next week i think, unless the animo is not there anymore...

people ask for hotlap competitions all the time but once we set it up including a really nice prize not many people join lol

No way, i dont think it can go faster then 1:50.. maybe some real aliens dive into 1:49, but i did a pretty good lap yesterday and i can't see where people would beat that with more then 2 seconds

• Wayward Pine

Hi everybody! This is my first post on the forum.

I'm from Italy and I only got into racing sims a couple of months ago when I got my copy of GTR Evolution. Played many demos and even games but no game hooked me like GTR Evolution did. I used to think racing games where not my cup of tea and now I even got a racing wheel. :)

I want to thank the staff for organizing this competition. This is the first racing sim competition I take part in. I think hotlap competitions are great for new drivers like me, since I can complete with others without the risk of ruining someone's else race when making a mistake.:thanks:

I did some driving yesterday and it took me a while to get used to the new track and car. My best time is a far from impressive 2:04, but I've seen the replay and I think my trajectories are a bit off. Once I get to learn the track and car better I hope I can get under two minutes. Would be a success even if far from the best times. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%