Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
2njh5qs.jpg

Dear Community Member,

We have decided that it is time for an old tradition to re-appear at RD! The good old hot lap competition with some cool prizes!

This time we open it up for every person that has a forum account here at RaceDepartment, so also non-club members can join, so bring some friends if you like!

We have opened a server in the lobby called RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SR3 and you can log unlimited laps and join as many times as you like the upcoming week!

The number one on the ranking, when the competition ends, will be rewarded with a copy of STCC - The Game and a copy of GTR Evolution, both by SimBin!

Standings are daily updated here:
http://timing.racedepartment.com/race07/statsRADSR3_230AllLaps.php

The only things you need is to have RACE 07 installed and a fresh tuned Radical SR3 230bhp and take it our for a spin on the selected track: Istanbul in Turkey! The server password is added to this post as an attachment.

We wish you tons of fun and may the best man/women win!!

Good luck!!

Attachments

• server password.txt
    239 bytes · Views: 351
will you become a racing club member?
Or are we never going to see you again?

yeah Ben, i would really like to become a racing club member :)
please tell me what i have to do...

however i'm a bit busy at the moment, i'm competing in three different italian champs, and i'm studying economics at the university... which takes a lot of time...

i will be here for some single event. but actually i really can't sign up in another league...

however i'm a bit busy at the moment, i'm competing in three different italian champs, and i'm studying economics at the university... which takes a lot of time...

i will be here for some single event. but actually i really can't sign up in another league...

Fill in this form
http://forum.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=6

Man you better prepare for the HAZING ceremony! Especially if Tusto is presiding on the board of Governors!:messed:

however i'm a bit busy at the moment, i'm competing in three different italian champs, :fwd2:Thats at least 2 more than you need!Beside, you could swear at us in Italiano and we'd say thank you because we don't know any better.

and i'm studying economics at the university... which takes a lot of time... alot of TIme? Buy low and sell high! now grab your diploma and get out here!:woot2:

Racing club is only single events so why don't you drop in occaisionally? Love to have you join us at RD club.:fwd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back