Win a copy of RACE On by SimBin!

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
RaceDepartment will give away three copies in total this week. The first contest is really easy.

You can reply to this thread by answering this simple question:

"Why we should we give you a copy of RACE On?"

The user that receives the most "thanks" is declared winner this Sunday night.

Monday we will start a new contest!

because I love muscel cars :love2:

:gimme:
974.jpg

• Michel Salvador

because ,since my job atm is a full time sim racer . i would greatly appreciate race on as it would fully enhance my racing experience...

Oo posting a babe megan :)
meganfox1920x120036621.jpg

.... because I would use the gift to spread the gospel of simracing amongst the heretically unconverted. I have so many mates that are on the edge at the moment, and I just need this final push! (that and I really cant afford it at the moment - so a freebie would be a total bonus!)

I also promise to let all the rest of the staff win in the first Race On event I take part in:laugh2:

Also, taking a hint from above..... posting a babe....
ve9a48.jpg

Now everyone knows im not one to moan,or fish for sympathy or anything like that...........But......

This week i had my gfx card fail,so i went and bought a new 4870,oh i was a happy boy heading home with my lovely new upgrade,until i plugged it in and the system refused to even post to bios,so i plugged in my old faulty but able to boot 8800gtx and still it was totally dead.....
Went to the store i got the new 4870 at and he tested my psu and mainboard and they both were declared unfit for further use (psu),and just plain old dead (mainboard),so i then had to fork out for a new motherboard and psu.....this completely raped out the bank accound that is tied to my paypal account,now the final kick in the teeth bit of cruel irony is Race On released tonight and i cant even go get it.........

Also a few weeks back i got stung on the back of the neck by a wasp......(i thought i would just randomly throw that in so there is no doubt that the power of sympathy will decalre me the winner).!!?

:D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 91 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing