Win a €5,300 Vesaro Racing Rig in the RD Le Mans Series

RaceDepartment

Administrator
Staff
RDLMS by VESARO_logo.png

We are proud to announce that Vesaro, one of the highest quality hardware companies in sim racing, has joined RaceDepartment for the upcoming RD Le Mans Series with an incredible four and a half thousand pound prize on offer that you can win!

This prize package is not a pre-built configuration simulator, but rather a purposely built system, custom-made for RaceDepartment! The system includes the following and has a total value of £4,500 (€5,200 or $5,500).

Vesaro-RaceDepartment-Competition.jpg

• Vesaro I Chassis
  • Vesaro I Chassis Gearstick control arm - Both Sides
  • GearStick Control Plates: Control Plate Plus
  • Seat Side Control Bracket - Left Side
  • Pro Steering Plate
  • Cobra Evolution Pro GT Bucket Seat
  • Speaker Brackets
  • TFS Bracket
  • Triple Display Stand
  • Self Assembly Kit
The Vesaro I Modular simulation package allowing a wide range of controls to be utilised in this fully upgradable system. The core frame is a commercial grade frame constructed from CNC rolled steel tube and lazer cut steel sheet. The frame includes a pedal plate with support for most pedals on the market and features quick release adjustability angle and distance. The frame includes a storage unit with quick access panels and a full cable management system for a clean build.

The package includes our Triple Display Stand product which supports up to triple 50 inch displays with fully adjustable angles, height and distance. The Triple Display Stand can be bridged over the rig allowing for perfect position placement in relation to the driving position. The Triple Display Stand features a full cable management system.

The package includes a dual gearstick arm setup for maximum versatility, our Pro Steering Plate product allowing full steering plate position adjustment and support for professional grade direct drive systems as well as our range of control plate add-ons, also included is our Seat Side Control Bracket allowing you to mount a handbrake or other controls to the side of motorsport grade genuine Cobra Evolution Pro GT bucket racing seat.

More information about Vesaro: www.vesaro.com

Vesaro-RaceDepartment-Competition-2.jpg

RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro

The RDLMS is a top class virtual endurance racing series featuring the best long distance racers and teams. The series features Le Mans Prototypes and GT's competing in endurance races ranging from 6 up to 24 hours. The simulation racing game of choice for this season is rFactor 2.

How to win this amazing prize
This high value prize can be won by partcipating teams but also spectators and fans of the series can have a shot at winning this amazing rig!

All you have to do to have a chance to win is either sign up as a RDLMS participant or follow and subscribe to our Twitch and Youtube channels and watch our thrilling action packed broadcasts which will be live streamed with professional commentary.

More to come, stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering if this is a worldwide compo?

I'm looking forward to the broadcasts anyway, as let's face it the racing in these leagues is more exciting than some real life racing, but just in case I'm lucky enough to win, would it be shipped anywhere in the world?

Hello everyone well I'm fully aware that i will write offtopic here but ...

I decided to spend some of my money for racing rig about 500 Euro - is there any setup worth of buying for that price ?
can You recommend some of them ?

thanks.

View attachment 172594
We are proud to announce that Vesaro, one of the highest quality hardware companies in sim racing, has joined RaceDepartment for the upcoming RD Le Mans Series with an incredible four and a half thousand pound prize on offer that you can win!

This prize package is not a pre-built configuration simulator, but rather a purposely built system, custom-made for RaceDepartment! The system includes the following and has a total value of £4,500 (€5,200 or $5,500).

View attachment 168746
  • Vesaro I Chassis
  • Vesaro I Chassis Gearstick control arm - Both Sides
  • GearStick Control Plates: Control Plate Plus
  • Seat Side Control Bracket - Left Side
  • Pro Steering Plate
  • Cobra Evolution Pro GT Bucket Seat
  • Speaker Brackets
  • TFS Bracket
  • Triple Display Stand
  • Self Assembly Kit
The Vesaro I Modular simulation package allowing a wide range of controls to be utilised in this fully upgradable system. The core frame is a commercial grade frame constructed from CNC rolled steel tube and lazer cut steel sheet. The frame includes a pedal plate with support for most pedals on the market and features quick release adjustability angle and distance. The frame includes a storage unit with quick access panels and a full cable management system for a clean build.

The package includes our Triple Display Stand product which supports up to triple 50 inch displays with fully adjustable angles, height and distance. The Triple Display Stand can be bridged over the rig allowing for perfect position placement in relation to the driving position. The Triple Display Stand features a full cable management system.

The package includes a dual gearstick arm setup for maximum versatility, our Pro Steering Plate product allowing full steering plate position adjustment and support for professional grade direct drive systems as well as our range of control plate add-ons, also included is our Seat Side Control Bracket allowing you to mount a handbrake or other controls to the side of motorsport grade genuine Cobra Evolution Pro GT bucket racing seat.

More information about Vesaro: www.vesaro.com

View attachment 168747

RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro

The RDLMS is a top class virtual endurance racing series featuring the best long distance racers and teams. The series features Le Mans Prototypes and GT's competing in endurance races ranging from 6 up to 24 hours. The simulation racing game of choice for this season is rFactor 2.

How to win this amazing prize
This high value prize can be won by partcipating teams but also spectators and fans of the series can have a shot at winning this amazing rig!

All you have to do to have a chance to win is either sign up as a RDLMS participant or follow and subscribe to our Twitch and Youtube channels and watch our thrilling action packed broadcasts which will be live streamed with professional commentary.

More to come, stay tuned!

That would sure be amazing to have!!

Keith

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline