Win 10 T500rs Steering alignment

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Paddler, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Paddler

Paddler

Ratings:
    +13
    I hope someone can help. Could not find a solution.
    I run Win10 and have updated my T500rs to the latest driver and firmware 47. Now my steering motion does not relate to the one on the screen. I have Auto Aling checked. The Mini ist aligned maybe because its on 900 degrees. In the profiler i have 1080 degrees. Thx for any support.

2. Paddler

Paddler

Ratings:
    +13
    Nobody?

3. Zzyzx

Zzyzx
    Warren Williams Premium

Ratings:
    +13
    Hi,
    Yes I have a T500 and I get the same problem, but first does your wheel centre with the one on the screen? when yours is centred the car one is centred?

I have the problem that sometimes (in fact most of the time) the rotation of the two wheels is not the same. I have to keep hitting escape and returning to the menu and selecting different wheel profiles until one 'takes'. This is a long term AMS problem. I think Logitech owners get the same thing.

You just have to keep buggering about and escaping until it works. I think I've tried switching to a gamepad profile before and that has kind of kicked the game into the correct mode.

It's annoying but I don't know what the answer is.:devilish:

One thing I've figured out is if you name a profile like "1_wheel" (without the quotes) it will bring it to the top of the list and it will be your default profile. Apart from that I can't help. :p

4. Paddler

Paddler

Ratings:
    +13
    Thank you!!! I could solve it by unplugging my Joystick stuff and then it worked. But I rather would leave the joystick stuff plugged in all the time alongside the Wheel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.