Win 10 T500rs Steering alignment

I hope someone can help. Could not find a solution.
I run Win10 and have updated my T500rs to the latest driver and firmware 47. Now my steering motion does not relate to the one on the screen. I have Auto Aling checked. The Mini ist aligned maybe because its on 900 degrees. In the profiler i have 1080 degrees. Thx for any support.

Hi,
Yes I have a T500 and I get the same problem, but first does your wheel centre with the one on the screen? when yours is centred the car one is centred?

I have the problem that sometimes (in fact most of the time) the rotation of the two wheels is not the same. I have to keep hitting escape and returning to the menu and selecting different wheel profiles until one 'takes'. This is a long term AMS problem. I think Logitech owners get the same thing.

You just have to keep buggering about and escaping until it works. I think I've tried switching to a gamepad profile before and that has kind of kicked the game into the correct mode.

It's annoying but I don't know what the answer is.:devilish:

One thing I've figured out is if you name a profile like "1_wheel" (without the quotes) it will bring it to the top of the list and it will be your default profile. Apart from that I can't help. :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back