Williams Winfield 1999 HD ML2166

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Here we have the famous Williams Winfield livery.

This is placed onto a Toro Rosso, but the files have been renamed to Williams, so will replace Williams in game.

I done this as the livery was better suited to the Toro Rosso.

I have also redone the steering wheel on this model, to take away the Toro Rosso feel a little bit. ( see pic)

Completely re-done from scratch.

This is the car and steering wheel only.

Please back up any files due to be changed first.

Enjoy it if you use it.

:thumbsup:

winwil.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

great job as always ! just wondering , are you going to do the villeneuve williams or the senna ?

Thank you.

Got quite a few things on the go at the moment, but if I get the time, I'll see what I can do.

UPDATED

I found something unusual with the car in game.

Althought the skin seems fine on the model, and also once the car has got to the track, and in replays......I did notice that when in garage if you look left or right you will see a rip/tear in the paint above the sidepods :O_o:

This is probably a coding error on the car model.

I have found where the problem is and filled it with paint so it no longer appears in garage.

Sorry for anyone that may have downloaded it already, but I have only just noticed.

If you have the first version, take it into the garage and look left & right and you'll see what I mean.

The original link has been updated for the newer version.

Sorry once again.

Mate I can't thank you enough for all your work. Yesterday I noticed that problem too but how can I complain when you give us all these amazing cars, helmets, etc.

But here you are fixing it on your own :)

Thanks mate for being one of the most genuine and giving guys in these forums,

Cheers :thumbsup:

Mate I can't thank you enough for all your work. Yesterday I noticed that problem too but how can I complain when you give us all these amazing cars, helmets, etc.

But here you are fixing it on your own :)

Thanks mate for being one of the most genuine and giving guys in these forums,

Cheers :thumbsup:

No problem Ryan.

Thank you.

:thumbsup:

Ewww, no! :O_o:
I mean - awesome work (as always), very detailed and authentic livery like (almost ;)) always... :thumbsup:
And it's definitely a completely different kind of "ewww, no" than a green and yellow Ferrari :roflmao:
But still - ewwww, no! I still can't fathom how they agreed to switch from the beautiful blue and white liveries to THIS...
No, wait, that was the sponsor's call... :rolleyes:

Hello

First, Thank You for doing this, it looks awesome! :D

But... I cannot get it to work. I am probably doing something wrong.

I end up with the Williams having a Torro Rosso steering wheel, and no sign of the skin at all. It would be nice if someone could help a bit please?

I have made the files that all you have to do is copy them into the game file and overwrite the originals when asked.

Back the originals up first.

I found the problem...

Your file directory is wrong. :)

You have it as 'cars/ then all the files" ... It should be 'Cars/Wi1/ then the files'

Got it working now.

I didn't intend to put them into directories, I just seperated the interiors file from the cars file.

Normally I just figure that people know where they would go.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back