Williams Reveal 2019 Race Car Renders

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Williams FW42 3.jpg

The newly named ROKiT Williams Racing team have shown off their new car recently - revealing renders of the new machine ahead of Monday's track debut.

Initially revealing a striking new colour scheme adoring the 2018 FW41, then subsequently cancelling the planned shakedown of the new car ahead of taking to the Barcelona circuit on Monday morning, Williams have now done the next best thing - joining the increasingly popular trend of revealing some render images of the new car.

Due to the way the Formula One regulations work nowadays, the car doesn't look significantly different to their 2018 car in all honesty, new front wing aside, but at least with these images someone thought to turn the lights on, so we can actually see the livery properly, and in my opinion it actually looks quite a bit better than those initial reveal images from last week.. which isn't that hard, considering my sincere lack of any kind of attraction to the new scheme...

Anyway, here it is... the ROKiT Williams Mercedes FW42...

Williams FW42 1.jpg
Williams FW42 12.jpg

For more from the world of Formula One, head over to the RaceDepartment Formula One sub forum and join in with fellow fans of the top level of open wheel motorsport.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Good choice! Save some money on the livery design and invest that in a faster car :confused:... I hope!:rolleyes:

What has happened to great teams like Williams and McLaren? They were amongst the fastest and nicest looking cars on the grid, but now look what has happened to them... in both areas.:(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 295 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.7%