Resource icon

Skins Williams-Mercedes FW36 HD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rian Speed submitted a new resource:

Williams-Mercedes FW36 HD by Rian Speed - Reworked high definition #Racing and #Martini skin for FW36

Here it is finally, after a net 18 hours of effort over 7 days period. Tried as much as possible to deliver the best possible livery version with the limitations thrown in for this 3d model. Due to being excessively busy in everyday life, I was unable to recreate the livery version from Sochi in a short period. But anyways, I'll be working on a new pack for grand prix specials in a separate release. ;)

Reworked from scratch in High Definition 4096 x 4096 including speccoc and livery (carbon,...

Read more about this resource...

where is the martini from the rear wing???
If you place a Martini logo on the upper part of the rear wing, it will mirror onto the lower part of the rear wing as well. Looks like shite that way. Much better with it not there at all.

Modders such a Rian just wouldn't have forgotten about it.....if it's not there, there is a reason for it.

Rian Speed submitted a new resource:
Williams-Mercedes FW36 HD by Rian Speed - Reworked high definition #Racing and #Martini skin for FW36 Read more about this resource...
images

AAAAH .... Happy to see and drive this car :cool: ;) :thumbsup:

If you place a Martini logo on the upper part of the rear wing, it will mirror onto the lower part of the rear wing as well. Looks like shite that way. Much better with it not there at all.

Modders such a Rian just wouldn't have forgotten about it.....if it's not there, there is a reason for it.
but in 2013 it was possible to have martini there

Rian, you did a great job. Don't listen or do not respond to people who have no respect for your work of art by asking more than what you already deliver. It's free what you've uploaded and we should be thankful for that.

• Deleted member 161052

stop instulting us I asked where is the martini logo and you say probably up my ass!
you should stay quiet as you cant put the martini to the rear wing!!
Just...just go Russian, okay? :D :p I'm going Russian! :roflmao:

I like your work, looks stunning and a bit detailed when it comes to positioning of some logos.
But I have to admit, I still use McGregors, as I don't care about the mirrored Martini logo at the side. But without it, something's missing for me. (I wouldn't care about double Martini logo on the rearwing, as well).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%