Williams/Mercedes Career Helmet 2

Helmets Williams/Mercedes Career Helmet 2 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
These helmets look absolutely fantastic, are they a simple copy and paste or drag and drop file over Aiden Jackson’s helmet or do they need to be done in photoshop ?

Hi there, I have downloaded this mod by using the Ego ERP application and doing it on the two ERP files in the game Directory and they are turning out blurry, it is also making the suit blurry but not the gloves, any help would be appreciated and this is a very nice mod!

Last edited:
Hi there, I have downloaded this mod by using the Ego ERP application and doing it on the two ERP files in the game Directory and they are turning out blurry, it is also making the suit blurry but not the gloves, any help would be appreciated and this is a very nice mod!
Hello! you must have installed it wrong, can you tell me the exacters you replaced in?

Hello! you must have installed it wrong, can you tell me the exacters you replaced in?
Hi, I replaced it under the:
F1 2021 -> 2021_asset_groups -> Character_Packgae -> Drivers -> Male -> unbranded_aiden_jackson

and the other folder that is:
F1 2021 -> Character_Packgae -> Drivers -> Male -> unbranded_aiden_jackson

and also:
F1 2021 -> 2021_asset_groups -> Character_Packgae -> Team_Livery -> 2021-custom-aidenjackson.

I think it could also possibly be down to my texture streaming.

Hi, I replaced it under the:
F1 2021 -> 2021_asset_groups -> Character_Packgae -> Drivers -> Male -> unbranded_aiden_jackson

and the other folder that is:
F1 2021 -> Character_Packgae -> Drivers -> Male -> unbranded_aiden_jackson

and also:
F1 2021 -> 2021_asset_groups -> Character_Packgae -> Team_Livery -> 2021-custom-aidenjackson.

I think it could also possibly be down to my texture streaming.
Hi, it seems you have installed it correctly, so it could be down to your texture streaming. lmk when/if you have fixed it or if i should know more

Hi, it seems you have installed it correctly, so it could be down to your texture streaming. lmk when/if you have fixed it or if i should know more
So it was the texture streaming, but now I cannot get past the loading screen withouta crash with validated files and only the helmet installed.

The back of the helmet has this checker pattern like there's no graphic there, is that supposed to be that way or is there a file I didn't load in?

1662822973270.png

Attached: EGO ERP archiver Files
1662823067798.png
1662823087932.png

1662823103706.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years