Resource icon

Skins Williams Martini Racing Barcode Logo 1.3 FINAL!

Login or Register an account to download this content
Last edited:
ok as requested I was searchfing for pictures of the real car, to figure out the fonts and some other detail stuff. thereby I found a lot of minor details which are different to the current version. So I´ll keep up working on this skin, trying to make it something really special. This may take a bit, as I don´t want to update it up to version 25.xyz or so. I hope the next (hopefully final or at least very close to it ;) ) version will be uploaded in the course of this evening. So lets get this party started! ;)

bolz3r updated Williams Martini Racing Barcode Logo with a new update entry:

small fix in reflection files ; added a martini logo version (mirrored) as requested

unless you people don´t find any issues with this thing, I´m now through with it. everything should be perfect (reflections, alpha channels <- the no-fun-part of the work to me).

further I also added two versions with martinilogo, but don´t blame me for the mirroreffect, thats something I can´t fix. Maybe in the future someone can fix this, but this guy needs to be an IT-gu or so, not a hobbypainter :)

I had a lot of fun with it. Has been some years ago since I painted cars the last time,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing