I just noticed, I used the original driver suit colours in previous version (dark blue only), I updated that to the martini racing coloured suits, which I took from MCGregors mod and replaced the martinilogo for the barcodelogo. Sorry for the update, but I´m pretty sure, thats it now!
unless you people don´t find any issues with this thing, I´m now through with it. everything should be perfect (reflections, alpha channels <- the no-fun-part of the work to me).
further I also added two versions with martinilogo, but don´t blame me for the mirroreffect, thats something I can´t fix. Maybe in the future someone can fix this, but this guy needs to be an IT-gu or so, not a hobbypainter
I had a lot of fun with it. Has been some years ago since I painted cars the last time,...