Williams Martini livery 2017 - added martini logo on williams car

what's up here is my version of the WIlliams f1 car for 2017
-added the red stripe and martini logo
-added the 2017 decals
-same chassis for williams for 2015 season

how to install
-back up your file first
-just copy the file on your f1 2015 folder

-feel free use my skin just don't forget to give me credit and appreciate if you rate my skin

Read more about this resource...

thank you so much. i replaced the default images on the f1 2015 ui package folder and for the driver selection screen i created a short video and convert it to bk2 files and replace the old one.

The images are stored in f1 2015 ui package/art/texture_arrays/overrides.uib/ you will see a lot of texture arrays files. Those are the files that you need to edit.

I did not touch the assetgroup packages just those files. Im also searching on how to edit the database still no luck.

The names are on the localization which you can edit with ego language editor.

I check that no instruction yet on the forums so ill be posting one once im home.

Thanks for the question :)

Last edited:
im using photoshop, i tried to invert the colors in the "overrides.broadcast_ui_generic.driver_heads_dropout.texarray" but not worked for me, wich effect color you use in this archive?
jEFiM

Btw if you want to edit the texture array file download GIMP.
First open one texture array file using erp archiver and select export all on the texture tab.
You will see a folder with the override name.
-open it until you get to the texarray.dds file.
-right click it and open it with gimp.
- a popup will appear just uncheck the load mipmap box
-once open it will show all the layers of the texarray file.
- on the file tab and export it to photoshop to edit it. The reason why the color is inverted is that photoshop cant read the file.

i can open the file in the photoshop, i'm asking for the effect color, the image is in the color blue, but in the EEA (erp archiver) the color of the archive is normal, i'm asking what color effect you used in photoshop.
And thank you so much until now, you've been helping me a lot.

That color effect actually means that its an error. That its not e ported properly. The only way that i know to extract it properly is to open it with GIMP w/c you can download here. Again that color effect is an error that phoyoshop cant edit.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%