Resource icon

Steering Wheels Williams HD F1 Wheel 4096 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
thanks bro !!
Do you think maybe that people will like my Real Led,s mod m8? Maybe I could add them to each wheel? If you can send me pics or show me what each wheel lights up like maybe could do that mod as well and add them to the final mod with all 11 wheels:thumbsup:
int_digi_tach.gif

Amazing, beastly done bro. Haven't tried it but will surely try it. It's amazing what you achieved so far. Respect :thumbsup:
Thanks m8 I have noticed people making some kind of led mod but all wheels I have seen the leds are not really oval also they still look like photoshop textures just thought I would see how the Real Leds looked ingame and they look nice once lined up perfect:thumbsup:

Thanks m8 I have noticed people making some kind of led mod but all wheels I have seen the leds are not really oval also they still look like photoshop textures just thought I would see how the Real Leds looked ingame and they look nice once lined up perfect:thumbsup:

ok I'll try to find out about them. top of my head Vettel (and I guess Webber) the lights are the ones that are already in the game 5 by 5 by 5. Hamilton and rosberg is each individual ones so 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 etc Raikkonen and Grojean is particular (to hard to explain by writting, must need a video) torro rosso is the same as redbull and sauber is 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 like the mercedes and the mclaren

Reactions: CC

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back