Williams FW43B 2021 (FOM Chassis)

Skins Williams FW43B 2021 (FOM Chassis) 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
PUNKCM61 submitted a new resource:

Williams FW43B 2021 (FOM Chassis) - F1 2021 mod

Hi,

This is my 2nd livery mod for F1 2020

I spent a lot of times on this yesterday, I know it's not perfect but I'm sure someone more talented will make a better version soon.

IF YOU'RE AN EXPERIENCED MODDER AND HAVE COMMENTS ABOUT MY WORK, FEEL FREE TO DM ME. ANY TIPS WILL BE APPRECIATED.

Included in this mod :

- Williams livery (FOM Chassis)

Interestingly, original Williams numbers seem to work fine with this.

Compatible with Xurda 2021 Season Mod...

Read more about this resource...

Was waiting for it, will fuse it with the Alpine and make it hard glossy. I need a strong blue in my grid :D
I can't see the 2019 fom Rokit Williams any longer, haha

btw. I am glad to see, modders started to adapt to using the MoMods especially for fomswaps :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Was waiting for it, will fuse it with the Alpine and make it hard glossy. I need a strong blue in my grid :D
I can't see the 2019 fom Rokit Williams any longer, haha

btw. I am glad to see, modders started to adapt to using the MoMods especially for fomswaps :thumbsup:

Same, I it! If you don't mind, I would like to see the result if you make it hard glossy! :)

why. simply overwrite the old erp-files with the new designs or whats the problem? there are still users without using the modular-mods ansd why should they be last and dont use new designs?
Why so offensive? Seriously, Then do it yourself. Grab this mod, extract the textures and import them whereever you want them to.
A creator has all the rights to decide what to do and what not.

why. simply overwrite the old erp-files with the new designs or whats the problem? there are still users without using the modular-mods ansd why should they be last and dont use new designs?

I thought you wanted me to make those liveries on the offical cars.

If you want to use it for your MyTeam mode, ParkYongLee is right. Use ERP, extract the paint file and import them in those files :

fom.erp and the 4 myteams erp.

I thought you wanted me to make those liveries on the offical cars.

If you want to use it for your MyTeam mode, ParkYongLee is right. Use ERP, extract the paint file and import them in those files :

fom.erp and the 4 myteams erp.

okay sounds good, thats what i want to know if its possible with the new kind of files. thanks

okay one more question.

to update both haas and williams liverys with the new designs from you, but not using the modular_mods how can i do this and if its possible can you make for each tieam a single file, i think a lot of gamers will only update their cars with modding more.

do you understand? it´s not to make you angry its just a question for me, as i want my owned modded game. i have all liveries now except williams and haas. i hope somebody can help me

cheers

Last edited:
You can but it would make no sense to do. Because for Haas and Williams you need to use fom_car materials next to fom_car carmodel and you cannot use context=default for fom_car, so you will need at least two different textures of fom_car to be replaced ...

As these liveries are fom_car based, fom_car will be needed. So the easiest option for you to not use MoMods but those liveries, is to use V 1.3 (or V 1.2 but then all driver numbers go to fom_car.erp again) of my mod https://www.racedepartment.com/down...eams-modular-mods-erp-templates.38431/history and have a standalone fom carmodel/mat swap to those teams. pre V 1.4 there was no MoMods existing.

No other way, if you use fom_car carmodel without materials as replacement for Haas and Williams, you will end up with only half a car existing. Four teams have this issue.

okay, i understand but to be sure i dont want to change the FOM-car or the racenet car. just those two liveries from haas and williams.

okay, i understand but to be sure i dont want to change the FOM-car or the racenet car. just those two liveries from haas and williams.
Those liveries are fom_car based, not based on Haas or Williams chassis. You cannot use them without fom_car carmodel.
So if you want to use them, you have to use what I linked you. It will not overwrite fom_car, myteam, racenet. It is standalone. (MoMods version also does not overwrite it, that is the whole purpose after all, lol)

Last edited:
1615581194550.png

Maybe I'll add some blue at the black parts and make the yellowish matte :D the A resembles the Lavazza A ^^

With a stronger black ... yep, still not sure about the yellow :D

1615581765764.png

btw. I toned down the white a bit, I don't like RGB 255 it is too bright, it is also rarely used in the original liveries. Usually less 230-240 something

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 131 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing