Resource icon

Skins Williams FW36+Steering Wheel. 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wilmer Chavez submitted a new resource:

Williams FW36+Steering Wheel. - Williams FW36+Steering Wheel.

Here I bring you an adaptation of Williams Fw36 for F1 2013.​
This package contains the car and the steering wheel done in HD(4096).​
Replaces the Williams car,please backup all files.​
Thanks to ML 'for their 3d models.​
Enjoy And Thanks:).​
5143.png
30hg.png
0apb.png

Read more about this resource...

Wilmer , your Williams is based on which 2013 car ? I know this questions sounds weird but there is a Force India based on the Mclaren livery that's why I got confused . Thanks in advance and , by the way , great work as usual.

well done matey, great & stunning skin as always :inlove:
but i noticed something. (sorry if i bother you) but the Randstad logo around 3 antennas (which i've pointed in the red circle) needs to move around 2 or 3 steps to the left. but i won't complain so much for this great skin :thumbsup: nice job
Note : that livery in the pic below is your skin but i modified it only for my own. and i would keep that for myself and don't want to upload it :roflmao:

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
but i noticed something. (sorry if i bother you) but the Randstad logo around 3 antennas (which i've pointed in the red circle) needs to move around 2 or 3 steps to the left. but i won't complain so much for this great skin :thumbsup: nice job
Note : that livery in the pic below is your skin but i modified it only for my own. and i would keep that for myself and don't want to upload it :roflmao:

View attachment 49372
Thanks for noticing the problem with the Randstad logo, I'll fix it as soon as possible.

View attachment 49372
Don't want to accuse you of using pirated game but isn't "RLD!" stands for the pirate reloaded game? Pirated users aren't really liked by the admins.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 81 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.3%