Resource icon

Skins Williams FW36 Martini Racing (HD) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
If i copy and paste this skin on f1 2014 mod by Gustavo Luna, my williams seems bugged in graphic, Do i need to change something to get correct skin visual ?

If i copy and paste this skin on f1 2014 mod by Gustavo Luna, my williams seems bugged in graphic, Do i need to change something to get correct skin visual ?
Jesus man
You can't use any car from this game in f1 2013. It's not possible. Don't even try it.

Jesus man
You can't use any car from this game in f1 2013. It's not possible. Don't even try it.
image.png

Old Chinese proverb.

If you don't know the answer or you are unfamiliar with how things work.....no question is a stupid question.

Actually not old.....just made it up, and I'm not Chinese.

:barefoot:

this car is really really cool. love it at the first sight :inlove:
if only i didn't uninstall F1 2012 i would to drive this car all day long :cautious:
i've made another render for you :D
tbme.png

Last edited:
this car is really really cool. love it at the first sight :inlove:
if only i didn't uninstall F1 2012 i would to drive this car all day long :cautious:
i've made another render for you :D
tbme.png
You're very kind but I wouldn't waste precious time to renders for others, but it's your business not mine. It seems that you just love making renders? My PC isn't that strong so renders do take lot of time for me , so I won't really do them just for others.

You're very kind but I wouldn't waste precious time to renders for others, but it's your business not mine. It seems that you just love making renders? My PC isn't that strong so renders do take lot of time for me , so I won't really do them just for others.
I think he has a lot of free time :v

haha thanks ;) :D
i will make a render if only i like the skin that they've made :p
just like you, my laptop also isn't really strong for do some renders. it takes around 25-30 mins for do a render with 1920x878 pixel in 16 samples or more than an hour for 3840x1757(like when i render my BMW DTM, i take 32 samples on it).
also i make a render not only for them but also for practising myself :D

I think he has a lot of free time :v
well you're wrong buddy :v <- the pacman would not appear here. it's not Facebook ya know :roflmao:
go to campus, studying, face a lot of assignment, i'm also a shift worker. so free time is the most precious thing :cautious: (i even cannot finish my next skin, Blancpain Lamborghini F1 due to lack of spare time. and think that i would not to continue and maybe stop for working on it) i use my spare time for doing something like this. like the other modder(s) too.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 287 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing