Cars Williams FW26 Early Season (F1 2004) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Schifarteruft submitted a new resource:

Williams FW26 (F1 2004) - MSF - open wheel - f1 - race car

Hi Guys! :D

Here for you the Williams FW26!

ssZGty2.jpg

sssQKSL.jpg

Now everyone can drive a beautiful Walrus around many tracks!

No animals were harmed during the develop of this mod :roflmao:

Enjoy and have fun!

If you enjoy our work please consider a donation:...

Read more about this resource...

Wow, I think spot on car! Did some test @barcelona (on layout that f1 was using in 2004), and didn`t change anything, since I felt that the base setup was working just fine (a bit of lack of turn-in, but ok anyway). And in 10 laps (each next faster than previous), the clock stopped at 1.14.7 (just a tad faster than Sato`s best lap of 0.1 slower than mine.
Really, superb work, one of the best mods for AC, even I personally don`t like modern open wheelers, since too much of grip and no fun at all.

Wow, I think spot on car! Did some test @barcelona (on layout that f1 was using in 2004), and didn`t change anything, since I felt that the base setup was working just fine (a bit of lack of turn-in, but ok anyway). And in 10 laps (each next faster than previous), the clock stopped at 1.14.7 (just a tad faster than Sato`s best lap of 0.1 slower than mine.
Really, superb work, one of the best mods for AC, even I personally don`t like modern open wheelers, since too much of grip and no fun at all.

Thank you very much Mitja :D Very happy to ear that. I tried to create a good stock setup, in order to make it more enjoyable, right away. Should be good for a medium aerodynamic load track, ad so more or less enjoyable in almost all tracks. But at moment the car is a bit too fast, so it will be fixed in the next release.;)

Last edited:
great car, any chance you could improve these LOD changes though, the parts disappearing/changing colour are very noticeable in close racing in VR
2HyRl18.jpg
5bgLm4s.jpg

driveshaft change colour and part of rear diffuser disappears on LOD change

noticed these bits too when getting the screenshots but not really noticeable when driving
KiRcMu0.jpg
StAVdwR.jpg

Last edited:
great car, any chance you could improve these LOD changes though, the parts disappearing/changing colour are very noticeable in close racing in VR
2HyRl18.jpg
5bgLm4s.jpg

driveshaft change colour and part of rear diffuser disappears on LOD change

noticed these bits too when getting the screenshots but not really noticeable when driving
KiRcMu0.jpg
StAVdwR.jpg

Thanks, I’ll tell it to our 3D guy ;)

[QUOTE = "Chris Kennedy, post: 2796407, membro: 177346"] ottima macchina, qualsiasi possibilità di migliorare questi cambiamenti di LOD, però, le parti che scompaiono / cambiano colore sono molto evidenti nelle corse ravvicinate in VR
2HyRl18.jpg
5bgLm4s.jpg

l'albero di trasmissione cambia colore e parte del diffusore posteriore scompare al cambio LOD

ho notato anche questi bit quando ho ottenuto gli screenshot ma non sono stato molto visibile durante la guida

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%