Williams FW 15, F1 1993 Skin

Skins Williams FW 15, F1 1993 Skin 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Danilo-cs submitted a new resource:

Williams FW 15, F1 1993 Skin - Williams Skin from Mod F1 1993 Da sim Race Updated development

Hi i am Danillo!

Introduction.

This skin update is the first time I've made it available to you. Despite this, it was a meticulous and perfectionist work on my part to make the skin as close to reality as possible.

This skin is by Williams FW15 from the 1993 season, one of the favorite paintings of Formula 1.

The mod is from the Sim Race, but unfortunately it's not currently available for purchase anymore.

Skin came with terrible graphics flaw and...

Read more about this resource...

Almost all ********************* mods were more or less not legal (with the annoying error in the skin being that the head/face of the driver was visible above the car, see attachment).
At the time i didn't know that they were illigaal.

That's why I'm glad you took the time to tackle the skins.

But now they are back with the great mod: ********************* Assetto Corsa Grand Prix 2021 Mod.

Attachments

• 26-9-2021 11-33-55.jpg
    26-9-2021 11-33-55.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Lol....this is crazy!
I didn't know the mod was "illegal" before. But it really looks like mod free for lack of quality in several sectors I've tested.
I've never seen this happen, is this mod in the photo 1992 or 1993?

Danilo-cs updated Williams FW 15, F1 1993 Skin with a new update entry:

Hi i am Danillo!

Introduction.

This skin update is the first time I've made it available to you. Despite this, it was a meticulous and perfectionist work on my part to make the skin as close to reality as possible.

This skin is by Williams FW15 from the 1993 season, one of the favorite paintings of Formula 1.

The mod is from the Sim Race, but unfortunately it's not currently available for purchase anymore.

Skin came with terrible graphics flaw and I decided to paint again and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

E ae ,baum?
Como fazer essas trocas de skins, de forma manual ?
Então amigo, é só você extrair as pastas e substituir as pastas originais pela pasta do arquivo que você baixou.

Eu cometi um erro aqui. Mas vamos fazer o seguinte....vamos por parte. Primeiro vamos concentrar na skin do carro blz?

1641131305843.png

2 - antes de copiar você apaga a pasta original das skins da Mclaren e da Williams
1641131412923.png

3 - Daí você volta na pasta Content/cars e clica e com o botão direito clica em colar. Entendeu?
Me fala se funcionou. No caso isso não precisa do Content Manager Full.
A próxima etapa é para encaixar a skins dos pilotos da Williams. Mas primeiro faça essa parte, depois eu te ensino o que fazer na próxima parte, blz?
1641131623051.png

Danilo-cs submitted a new resource:

Williams FW 15, F1 1993 Skin - Williams Skin from Mod F1 1993 Da sim Race Updated development

Read more about this resource...
Acontece uma coisa curiosa e bem chata aqui. Esse mod só funciona na verssão 64 bits aqui e se coloco 32 bits, não entra, a equipe maclaren 93 nem os mods gráficos instalados nop jogo,fica com ose tivesse limpo recem instalado.
Ok, então só jogar em 64 bits, certo?
Sim, mas ae, o som dos carros fica zuado, cortado som do motor, só ouvindo apenas som externo do carro e sem diferença de barulho, fica igual, para todas equipes.
O que pode ser ?

(Below, idiots who think they are kings in the world because it has English language of origin)

It happens a curious and very boring thing here. This mod only works in the number 64 bits here and if I put 32 bits, it does not enter, the MacLaren 93 team or the graphic mods installed NOP game, gets OSE had cleaned receiver.
Okay, then just play on 64 bits, right?
Yes, but ae, the sound of the cars gets zuado, cut sound of the engine, just listening only external sound of the car and no difference of noise, it is the same, for all teams.
What can it be ?

Last edited:
Guys, from our ToS Board rules:
The main language at RaceDepartment is English. Other languages are permitted only in private and profile messages.
i am sorry

Instalation In English language

How to install the 1993 Da Williams Mod.

I made a mistake and deleted the previous version download. So I'm going to explain here again how to make the williams mod work 100%, right?

1 - We extract and copy the 1993 williams skin folder
1641144804169.png

2 - In the 1993 Williams folder, you must delete the original folder before replacing it with the new skin folder. If you want, create a backup copy. Right?
1641144831816.png

3 - It's to set the pilot's skin
4 - You can download the 1994 asr mod if you don't have it on the site https://www.**************/simulator/assetto-corsa/
From this mod, we will only use driver.kn5
1641144874202.png

5 - After the mod installed, let's go back to the F1_1993_Williams folder and click on the Data folder
6 - In the data folder, let's look for the driver3d.ini file. You can back it up if you want.
1641144906715.png

7 - Open driver3d.ini and on the second line replace the line with this: NAME=Driver_FW16
8 - You can leave the configuration as it is in my file.
1641144933436.png

9 - Just save and have fun :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%