Resource icon

Misc Williams Frontend Update 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Lesley Buurlage

Simracer Northern Lions Esports
Premium
Lesley Buurlage submitted a new resource:

Williams Frontend Update - updated logo + helmet, driver and standings pictures

this mod gives the official logo of williams martini racing, it also changes the menu pictures of massa and bottas who are wearing the real martini suits now. also changed the car displayed in the standings so we've a real williams. includes language file for the official Williams Martini Racing team name

8xq6v4.jpg

2rcok20.jpg

nv3a4k.jpg

11jxjco.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Shouldn't affect online. Haven't tested it yet as I will only be getting the game later today, but on older CM titles it was fine

Joel, no the animation is infact a video file, .bnk I believe. I don't know how to change nor do I know what happens if the new video is just a bit longer/shorter

Shouldn't affect online. Haven't tested it yet as I will only be getting the game later today, but on older CM titles it was fine

Joel, no the animation is infact a video file, .bnk I believe. I don't know how to change nor do I know what happens if the new video is just a bit longer/shorter
I could do an animation for it... I’m just too lazy. It’s a .bik file and you can open it with RAD Video Tools.

you copied the modfiles into your 2014 folder correctly? then it should be ok
Yes, I did! But what I meant is the name "Williams Martini Racing" does not appear on the stands, both drivers and constructors stands. Maybe it's because I'm using a different .lng file, one with my homeland language, if this is the case I just need to know where is the line writing "Williams Racing" to change it to "Williams Martini Racing". Other than that, I don't know what to do. I'd be thankful if you could help me, or anyone else.

Yes, I did! But what I meant is the name "Williams Martini Racing" does not appear on the stands, both drivers and constructors stands. Maybe it's because I'm using a different .lng file, one with my homeland language, if this is the case I just need to know where is the line writing "Williams Racing" to change it to "Williams Martini Racing". Other than that, I don't know what to do. I'd be thankful if you could help me, or anyone else.
if you don't use the english, then indeed it doesn't change anything. you'll have to edit your own lng file then

Lesley Buurlage submitted a new resource:

Williams Frontend Update - updated logo + helmet, driver and standings pictures

Read more about this resource...
which program did you use for the lanuage file?
its because i downloaded this (great mod by the way) then i downloaded another language file that turned mclaren mercedes to mclaren honda and also changed marussia to manor motorsport. but it turned williams martini racing back to williams racing and i've been trying to fix this so it say both mclaren honda, manor motorsport and williams martini racing

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing