RaceDepartment Store

Do you ever race in VR?

• Yes

Votes: 443 35.4%
  • No

Votes: 807 64.6%

Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP R3E events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events Join TCR Virtual today!
Resource icon

Skins Williams F1 1.0

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
I agree the pictures need improving, they certainly need to be larger. It's hard to see the vehicle properly.

@TheJlfan Go easy on the OP regarding quality though. Constructive criticism is fine, suggest something perhaps. It doesn't matter whether you say 'no offence', that doesn't mean you have licence to be cruel.

If you don't like something, can't or won't help, then why say anything at all?

I see many things I don't like ...... but I wouldn't dream of saying it (or clicking dislike). If someone is learning or trying to do something for the community, give him or her a break, cut them some slack please.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
I agree the pictures need improving, they certainly need to be larger. It's hard to see the vehicle properly.

Go easy on the OP regarding quality though. Constructive criticism is fine, suggest something perhaps. It doesn't matter whether you say 'no offence', that doesn't mean you have licence to be cruel.

If you don't like something, can't or won't help, then why say anything at all?

I see many things I don't like ...... but I wouldn't dream of saying it (or clicking dislike). If someone is learning or trying to do something for the community, give him or her a break, cut them some slack please.

Cheers :)
i already say that i am sorry i dont wanna ofense no one (sorry for bad englsdikfh)