MGP17 Will you buy MotoGP™ 17?

header_lancio.jpg

MOTOGP17
The 2017 edition of the official MotoGP™ videogame brings all the adrenaline and need for speed of the new motorbike world champion with it. The title will include all the 2017 riders, teams and tracks; the new rules and the Red Bull Rookies Cup championship. This edition will reach 60 FPS for the first time, guaranteeing unprecedented performance and extreme enjoyability for you!

FEATURES
All riders, bikes and tracks from 2017 official MotoGP™ Championship and more than 70 legendary riders from 4 Stroke, 2 Stroke 500cc, 2 Stroke 250cc, 2 Stroke 125cc classes will be included!
This edition will reach 60 FPS for the first time, guaranteeing unprecedented performance and extreme enjoyability for you!

Release Date
15 JUNE 2017

PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PC/Steam

English UK, French, German, Spanish, Italian, English US, Latin Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese

Online up to 12

Last edited:
What can I say, I tried it. It's not that bad, a step up from VRTG. Mostly for the sounds, the sounds are very very good.
The menus are annoyingly slow though..like there's a delay from the moment you open a menu and the time when it actually opens. I don't know, it's annoying.

The default physics is not that bad, it's much better than VRTG, the bike feels more natural. The AI is slightly better than the past versions.
I think if you limit the player with a good physics mod (reducing grip a bit and increasing the front brake crashes) it could be challenging.

Sucks that there are a lot of small things that would have made the game a lot better.

I'm not buying it anyway, I will move away soon so it doesn't make sense.
This game needs laser scanned tracks, a more realistic physics, better rider models and styles, more lively race weekends, tarmac evolution, swap bikes races. The sounds are spot on, bring the rest.

ok i tried it and for now i'm not buy, but it's oly becouse i 'm not play online
defetnly they WORK on it ,the sound is really cool the physics are mutch better then vrtg, the feeling is moutch smoother. bad news are that is not on 60 frame for second
they have managed it only for console and the menu ageed with jonix still remain annoing

Last edited:
So many people here "playing" the game without buying... I hope Moderators see this because this Forum should not support piracy!
>SNIP<
Guess what, there are multiple ways of trying a game.
1) buy it on steam and ask a full refund if you're not happy (Yeah! It's made for trying out games, no piracy involved!)
2) Go to videogame stores that let you play the newest games. Like go to a mall!
3) Play it at a friend's of yours if any of your friends has bought it

Report my ass seriously you're ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rkh
I bought it and it keeps freezing like crazy. My rig can handle it just fine if that's what you're thinking the problem is. The game froze like 10 times today. Does anyone else have this problem?
i read your post on steam it's strange cause on my pc it not freeze and i have played also a gp of six laps what kind of video card you have? mine is nvidia

Same...GeForce GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming edition... i53570 CPU and 12 GB of RAM
It doesn't happen on any other game ever, and I am not the only one reporting that bug on Steam
stupid question have you update the nvidia drivers? really weird to happen ,for me that was worst ride 2 freezing sometimes ingame but i have update the pc and now reistalling the game with no freezing at moment but not yet discovered the reason,
so this is the exaclty reason why i' m not yet buy motogp i wanna wait to expect if they support the game and how

stupid question have you update the nvidia drivers? really weird to happen ,for me that was worst ride 2 freezing sometimes ingame but i have update the pc and now reistalling the game with no freezing at moment but not yet discovered the reason,
so this is the exaclty reason why i' m not yet buy motogp i wanna wait to expect if they support the game and how
Yes...I have installed the newest ones today ... I have played two races in the career, RB Rookies Cup, and no problems so far...Game was freezing in Time Attack mode..Maybe it freezes when it tries to connect to the servers to update times...I dunno :thumbsdown:

So the only major improvement is engine sounds? Ai is still no challenge?
Hhm, i made no decision yet, but it seems like it is not worth the effort. The amount of time i spend to make vrtg to a somewhat enjoyable state for me was to damn long.
Also i don´t think i should reward them with my money for publishing a messy game every year with a little bit of candy on top of it. I think it is past time for a new engine. Or a new developer.

So the only major improvement is engine sounds? Ai is still no challenge?
Hhm, i made no decision yet, but it seems like it is not worth the effort. The amount of time i spend to make vrtg to a somewhat enjoyable state for me was to damn long.
Also i don´t think i should reward them with my money for publishing a messy game every year with a little bit of candy on top of it. I think it is past time for a new engine. Or a new developer.

You are right Vayte. Only engine sound & graphic imrproovement. In standart mode AI is too fast, in pro mod AI is too slow. I think a mod should be released. A mod about ideal track times for qualifying and race times should be released. But don't worry. There are incredible modders on this page and I'm sure they will release them soon :)

You are right Vayte. Only engine sound & graphic imrproovement. In standart mode AI is too fast, in pro mod AI is too slow. I think a mod should be released. A mod about ideal track times for qualifying and race times should be released. But don't worry. There are incredible modders on this page and I'm sure they will release them soon :)
While qualifying times are indeed easy to change (until they changed something), race pace is completely different and it is near impossilbe to mod this to a point where everyone is happy with it on every track. And don´t even get me started on strange AI behaviour on certain corners....
Long story short the base game has some serious flaws that can´t be modded.

While qualifying times are indeed easy to change (until they changed something), race pace is completely different and it is near impossilbe to mod this to a point where everyone is happy with it on every track. And don´t even get me started on strange AI behaviour on certain corners....
Long story short the base game has some serious flaws that can´t be modded.

So the AI can't be changed?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing