Will you buy MotoGP™ 17?

Will you buy MotoGP™ 17?

• YES

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • NO

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, game started freezing again, at about same time as yesterday, 14:00 to 17:00 here in Serbia... Last night it was fine and this morning all fine, no freezing, played the for like 9 hours without freezing...And now around 15:30 it started happening again...Could it be that the servers are overloaded and the game is freezing cause of it? :O_o:

My game is also freezing. I first tried to try Time Trial and the audio and video freezes just after I join the track. If I play in a race weekend, I can play for a couple laps before it will eventually freeze again.

My game is also freezing. I first tried to try Time Trial and the audio and video freezes just after I join the track. If I play in a race weekend, I can play for a couple laps before it will eventually freeze again.
I only have problems with Time Trial...I am in the middle of my Moto3 Season in career and I haven't had a single freeze...But in the Time Trial almost always, especially in the afternoon hours

polerst

100RPM
My first race: Alex Barros, Losail, 3 laps, no rewinds, pro physics, simulation AI level, start position: 23rd and finish 8th.
"artificial intelligence" they say? :D

First post on here (hi guys!).

Am I the only one who finds the lack of rider customisation options compared to previous games absolutely awful? Only Nolan and XLite helmets available, and unless I'm being stupid (and I'm more than happy to accept if I am), no way to unlock more.

rkh

500RPM
how can i tell if patch has been installed? i have MotoGP17 steam version and still says 1.000 at bottom right...

rkh

500RPM
can someone quickly answer if the launch screen for MotoGP17 should list the version at the bottom right as 1.001 after the latest patch. because mine doesn't...

McBurza

25RPM
Hey there guys,

heard that this last game of the series is more and less trash again,
Seems to be far better modable and I have seen here a lot of very interesting mods though.

So what I would like to ask- is it now worth it buying or would it still be a waste of money...?

Top Bottom