MGP17 Will you buy MotoGP™ 17?

header_lancio.jpg

MOTOGP17
The 2017 edition of the official MotoGP™ videogame brings all the adrenaline and need for speed of the new motorbike world champion with it. The title will include all the 2017 riders, teams and tracks; the new rules and the Red Bull Rookies Cup championship. This edition will reach 60 FPS for the first time, guaranteeing unprecedented performance and extreme enjoyability for you!

FEATURES
All riders, bikes and tracks from 2017 official MotoGP™ Championship and more than 70 legendary riders from 4 Stroke, 2 Stroke 500cc, 2 Stroke 250cc, 2 Stroke 125cc classes will be included!
This edition will reach 60 FPS for the first time, guaranteeing unprecedented performance and extreme enjoyability for you!

Release Date
15 JUNE 2017

PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PC/Steam

English UK, French, German, Spanish, Italian, English US, Latin Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese

Online up to 12

Last edited:
OK, game started freezing again, at about same time as yesterday, 14:00 to 17:00 here in Serbia... Last night it was fine and this morning all fine, no freezing, played the for like 9 hours without freezing...And now around 15:30 it started happening again...Could it be that the servers are overloaded and the game is freezing cause of it? :O_o:

My game is also freezing. I first tried to try Time Trial and the audio and video freezes just after I join the track. If I play in a race weekend, I can play for a couple laps before it will eventually freeze again.

My game is also freezing. I first tried to try Time Trial and the audio and video freezes just after I join the track. If I play in a race weekend, I can play for a couple laps before it will eventually freeze again.
I only have problems with Time Trial...I am in the middle of my Moto3 Season in career and I haven't had a single freeze...But in the Time Trial almost always, especially in the afternoon hours

First post on here (hi guys!).

Am I the only one who finds the lack of rider customisation options compared to previous games absolutely awful? Only Nolan and XLite helmets available, and unless I'm being stupid (and I'm more than happy to accept if I am), no way to unlock more.

can someone quickly answer if the launch screen for MotoGP17 should list the version at the bottom right as 1.001 after the latest patch. because mine doesn't...

Hey there guys,

heard that this last game of the series is more and less trash again,
Seems to be far better modable and I have seen here a lot of very interesting mods though.

So what I would like to ask- is it now worth it buying or would it still be a waste of money...?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.8%