Will you buy GTR Evolution?

• shenken

I don´t know. I never played GTR 1 & 2 that much that it was worth the money, though I do enjoyed those both titles graphics and soundwise but thats all!

GTR Evolution? Nope. Not at the day of release. This time i´m gonna wait a few more weeks post release to see what other people think and then decide if i´m gonna get it or not.

As soon as I heard that the Nordschleife were included I made up my mind :) As a swede, I'm also excited about the STCC release - it will be great fun to have all the swedish tracks as I've driven on many of them irl.

Kind regards,
Karl

i suppose cost is a bonus to play.com, but do you need to keep putting the disk in to play with the RACE 07 version?

Thats what i dont like about having disks for games rather than having steam with everything ready to play.

i suppose cost is a bonus to play.com, but do you need to keep putting the disk in to play with the RACE 07 version?

Thats what i dont like about having disks for games rather than having steam with everything ready to play.

I have the disc version of Race 07 and once installed you never need the disc again, and just incase you do damage your disc you can still download it from steam as well.

As with most steam based games once you register your CD key through steam you can download them through steam or if you have the disc install via the disc, the choice is yours.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 405 40.0%