F1 2011 Will you buy F1 2011?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I see that quite a few people have ordered from shopto as I have. Just one query in case anybody knows, if its ordered using the first class option when is it likely to get to me. Is Friday likely or am I just being too optimistic with that? What delivery option have others taken?

Anyone from north america willing to gift me the game via steam?
I will pay via paypal even before the gifting is complete, so there is no risk for anyone other than me :D.

Im doing that because it circumvents the European launch date XD...
Hate it when we get the games always 2-3days later for whatever reason...

I see that quite a few people have ordered from shopto as I have. Just one query in case anybody knows, if its ordered using the first class option when is it likely to get to me. Is Friday likely or am I just being too optimistic with that? What delivery option have others taken?
dont want to get your hopes up mate but i would expect it on thursday(thats when i expect mine from them) as shopto usually send them out early. i have had a few preorder games from them and the only one ive never had atleast the day before (had one delivered on the wednesday ) was red dead which arived on release day and that was because they were told they couldnt send it early

got the confirmation email from shopto to say that they have taken payment and to keep as reciept:woot:
now just waiting for the text from them to say that its been dispatched, so im guessing ill see it thursday:pray: as will probably get text tonight or tomorrow depending when royal mail pick up the giant sack that shopto must have with them all in

Yeah defo how can I not lol. :D I always watch F1 when it is on and well the reason I went to GAMEfest at the NEC in Birmingham (UK). :D Met Paul Jeal and had an awesome conversation about the game with him. :D F1 2010 was good but F1 2011 looks awesome compared to that and well I can't wait to use KERS & DRS.

2 hours to go before the postie arrives...

I'm sitting by the door
Smiley-Eating.gif

Edit. Postie was 30 mins early. I R haz F1 2011
Smiley-Football.gif

Just spoke to the missus and she's being a right wind up, she knows how depsreate I am to get my hands on this game.. but reasding between the lines I am pretty sure my F1 2011 from Shopto has arrived today :D Now all I have to do is concentrate on work for the next few hours, get home, have some dinner, take part in an F1 2010 farewell 100% online race at Monaco and then get my nice shiny new game up and running.. the next 8 hours are gonna be loooooong!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 270 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 180 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 181 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 133 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 238 13.5%