Will you buy Assetto Corsa?

Definitely.
For me netkar pro its like the rbr in rally..
A "modern" title with physics/ffb of netkar,and many more features to come and all that made from the precious hands of Kunos and u ask me if i will buy it?
Hell yeah im buying it! U dont ask such questions to simracers :roflmao:
Im waiting such title for 2-3 years...
Im really glad that we will have such title and especially that is made from Kunos,nothing more nothing less.

I will pay whatever they want for it. Without doubt Kunos will produce a class piece of software. NKP is my favourite sim it was just such a shame no one raced it online.
No matter how nice n shiny they make it, if like NKP it is limited to small grids then what is the point. NKP could be very good but with only 15 grid slots then the chances of finding 2 or 3 guys with a similar speed to race against is vastly reduced especially when you have a few no shows then you are racing with 10 or less guys.
So they could make it as real as it gets but if it is limited to 15 slots then i would not bother with it.

This is a no brainer for me. Of course I'll buy it. I bought nKpro and FVA for the sole reason to get some sort of perk from Assetto Corsa. And apparently nKpro buyers will get early access to the game. I like it when I'm right.
The only reason i didn't buy nKpro before was the lack of online races. I was getting that from LFS plenty (still possible). Now with the apparent unlimited grid size and the possibility to migrate many servers from LFS (cargame etc) to AC and have the same insim features, i see no future for LFS now. At least in it's current form.

Bottom line, i will buy it, no matter how much they charge for it. The only thing that would stop me buying it is if they introduce a subscription price model for it. Then i wouldn't touch it with a ten foot long pole. Sorry but i would like to have races when i have time, not when i have money. I usually don't have money when i have time.

Only if it has a decent number of normal sport cars.If the majority of cars are open wheelers and track cars(radicals/atoms/sevens etc..) i would NOT buy it.Also for the love of god if you are listening Stefano ,please no type of iracing bullshit please were you have to buy additional cars and tracks.Give us a nice core game with a good number of cars of all types and a nice list of tracks and i am sold.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%