Will you be Buying an RTX 3080?

I've not seen such a pragmatic view of GPU's by idle power draw. Interesting perspective.
Hehe yeah the joys of living in Germany with high energy costs and living in Hamburg, where having a separate small room as your homeoffice is already pretty luxurious if you aren't rich.

• Deleted member 197115

More info on 4xxx delay.
Initially reported early in June, WCCFTech suggested that the launches for the RTX 4090, RTX 4080, and RTX 4070 had all been delayed by a month, shifting them to new staggered releases across September, October, and November respectively.
But chips shortage is getting worse, so good luck everyone to snatch one in the fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 197115

It's not NVidia capacity that is bottleneck.

Usually-optimistic Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger offered up a sobering view on when the semiconductor shortage roiling everything from auto producers to PC makers may abate.

"We are about halfway through [the chip shortage]," Gelsinger told Yahoo Finance Live on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, on Monday. "My expectation now is that it persists through 2024. And the big issue that we've additionally faced over the last six to nine months is equipment that goes into the fabs."

And besides that, new things come into play, quite ironic, isn't it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%