Will we ever get to race in RRRE?

I bought my vrp about 18 months ago because I wanted to race at Bathurst... I assumed the wait would be days or weeks, at worst months. Then a year passed.

Now it might never be?

I'm still sitting on my vrp...

With other titles like a Assetto Corsa and Project CARS about to launch it's going to be tricky for R3E to keep us interested. The best think it has going for is the track list. Easily the best out there. So I'll keep my fingers crossed that Sim Bin 2 can move quickly. Certainly quicker than before.

It's the tracks for me too. R3E has a great track line-up with many of my personal favourites like Zolder, Portimao, Suzuka and Hockenheim. Nice car list as well though.

I agree with Sean Lander's comment above - R3E is going to come up against some tough competition in the coming months so I really think it's time to get single player and multiplayer racing into the game as an absolute priority. Give people a reason to play it and thereby keeping R3E on the radar.

I just hope they do get round to having MP in the general game rather than the experiences as some of us have spent a lot of money on the games content already.
They concentrate on the general game and there is only one experience (DTM) for now.
GTmasters isn't an Experience.
An Experiece is a complete package with cars and tracks.

They concentrate on the general game and there is only one experience (DTM) for now.
GTmasters isn't an Experience.
An Experiece is a complete package with cars and tracks.
Oh right, I didn't know that. How will GT Masters be released then, as a separate product like GTR or as an RRE championship which you need all the cars for?

I'm sure ADAC GT Masters will still be an 'experience' as such, just one that is integrated into R3E with all the content available to use outside of that championship.

DTM Experience is locked away from R3E, ADAC GT wont be - at least that's how I understand it.

If FFB will be good as you (SimBin) said it will be, this series will be huge success, because other games usualy offer us only one car of some racing serie, but here we have a full pack, I guess. And yes, I know, one other game have a lot of GT3 cars already and more to come :).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 486 39.1%