PC1 will these specs run pCARS?

Hi guys, I have a Dell Inspiron N7110 laptop with these specs :

Intel Core i7-2670QM Processor (2.20GHz) Mobile CPU
6GB - 1333MHz DDR3 Dual Channel
nVidia Geforce GT 525M
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I'm not expecting it to run on max settings but atleast smoothly with no lag on a lower setting.

Kind Regards,

Dalton

I've tested out many games for it and it's able to run game like bf3, shift 2 unleashed with no problems, and yesterday I tried autoclub revolution which has quite demanding graphics and played it on max settings and it very rarely lagged

the steering input is still weird, and it seems they're in the process of changing from a "community project" to a project backed by a few wealthy individuals and possibly looking for a publishing company. I know they're restructuring the team member options. and soon it will not be possible to be a team member

Would be nice if they could atleast release a 30 minute trial for everyone
There were going to, but now that the funding will probably close soon I'm not sure that's going to happen. If you don't get in soon you will have to wait for the release.
It should run ok for you but being alpha software there are no guarantees. Depends how much 10 Euros means to you and if you're ok with being a tester.

I've tested out many games for it and it's able to run game like bf3, shift 2 unleashed with no problems, and yesterday I tried autoclub revolution which has quite demanding graphics and played it on max settings and it very rarely lagged
@Dalton LSXV8
I own a laptop of similar specs except that I have an OC'ed "3 GB GTX 560M". So I will share my experience.

First of all, it is impossible to run those games (bf3,shift 2) at 60 fps or even at 40 fps at high settings with your gpu. That is why I am assuming you are talking about 30 fps as smooth.

If you are thinking of connecting your lappy to a TV at full HD res, it will crawl(10-15) fps even at med settings in Pcars. But at your laptop screen's (lower) native res, it will be playable at around 30 fps all the time. However, if you are not already doing so, I recommend you to limit your fps to 30 using a program such as Dxtory.

It will ensure stable fps throughout the game rather than jumpy fps which becomes a killer at sharp bends.

I am able to play at 60 fps at 1600*900 res on my laptop maxed out (except reflections) with MSAA4X using build 226 of Pcars. During races it falls sometimes to 51 minimum with 10-15 cars and to 42 with 35 cars ahead at the race start at stock clocks. If I OC to 570M I get almost always above 52 fps. And it is completely worth the money I paid even at this stage and sometimes I play only to see the different Time of Day settings.

Well, I use downsampling on my multi GPU desktop and it becomes a game of another generation. So do not expect those famous screenshots be a reality for you at playable fps on your laptop.

The game looks more cinematic at 30 fps but for responsiveness, I would make no sacrifice. That is why it would not be feasible to buy the game with that system configuration unless you own a desktop that has more horsepower.

I see you have better FPS on laptop than i have on desktop...
With a AMD 3.0 GHz X4....4Gb DDR3...and GTX 560 Ti all setings at Max and resolution @ 1280/1024,the FPS in game with only 1 car on track is betwin 25 and 40 FPS.
Is either setings or my rig but its not right.
Is anyone who have a close configuration,same results?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back