Will there be an update this Friday?

Just wondering, given the delay of the MP release and the missed update in between if there is a chance of an update with new content and/or optimization this Friday May 16th?

There was an update almost everytime i fired up steam in the last few days, friday won't be an exception i guess.
Question is if we get something new but i'd rather have them do exactly what they're doing right now (improving the mp experience in small steps) than throwing in tons of new stuff.

That being said i wouldn't mind to give the SLS a spin ;).

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm expecting anything. And yes, Kunos have been making small patches on a regular basis since the MP release but I don't think it would take much - and would be a great gesture to maybe release a new car (hint, hint, Kunos ;)).

Also happy with MP and the improvements made over the week. But seeing all the amazing WIP from the community I'm getting a little antsy to try something new. Having to wait another week isn't so terrible - as long as they make it worth the wait (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 355 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%