Will there be an update this Friday?

Just wondering, given the delay of the MP release and the missed update in between if there is a chance of an update with new content and/or optimization this Friday May 16th?

We have so many GT cars already, I really want to see some of the other cars have some competition. I would like to see every current car in the game have at least 2-3 cars of similar class to race against. Its just a lot more fun when everyone doesn't have to use the exact same car as long as they're comparable.

I grew up on the west side of Detroit. I refuse to cheer for the Lions until the Ford family sales the team. Never got over the Barry sanders debacle.

I stopped watching pro football regularly when Barry retired. That's a long time ago but he was my favorite player and they did him so so wrong. Barry is the best RB of all time in my opinion and he was only a few years short of breaking every record and there was no reason to believe he wouldn't have done it since he was still young when he left.

I stopped watching pro football regularly when Barry retired. That's a long time ago but he was my favorite player and they did him so so wrong. Barry is the best RB of all time in my opinion and he was only a few years short of breaking every record and there was no reason to believe he wouldn't have done it since he was still young when he left.
I agree, it was a fiasco. He would have broken wallet patrons single season rising record that year. I'm glade he got to save his body at least.

I don't spend much time in MP so it's not such a big concern for me. While I completely understand them spending the time in getting the new MP feature right - especially considering it's such a big part of the sim - I don't think they should ignore the other features of the game such as tracks and cars.

I don't spend much time in MP so it's not such a big concern for me. While I completely understand them spending the time in getting the new MP feature right - especially considering it's such a big part of the sim - I don't think they should ignore the other features of the game such as tracks and cars.
MP isn't such a big deal for me either although I do like a good race against fellow humans, just a pity there are too many of them wanting to play dodgems which then just completely ruins the experience and no amount of development will ever fix that. Fortunately AC has an excellent single player and I find the racing against the AI thrilling and very competitive, not to mention your opponents cars are rock solid and don't flicker all over the place as they do in MP.
So it would be nice if new cars and tracks were added as this is more important to me, but I'm a patient person and can sit back knowing they will come if not sooner then later and I'm really looking forward to the career mode.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%