Will there be a demo available for Game Stock Car?

it would be fantastic if their was. game looks great to this point, I'm looking forward to it but trying before you buy is always winning, even when you know you will end up buying it anyway. It's a nice way to get your fix if you happen to be poor on release day.

Ok... old post and obviously a 30 minute demo is out... Reiza, increase the demo time substantialy and I would bet you would make more sales (not that I have any idea of what your current sales are, of course). I am concerned that some folks might still be undecided after only 30 minutes and not get the sim fully tweaked and setup and therefore not get to the point of pure satisfaction when this very excellent racer fully sets that hook in them. Also if you are reading this and are on the fence about purchasing all I can say is do it! I won't say It's only $30 (or $29.90 to be more precise) because I get it... some people just don't have it in our depressed economy. However, if you got the dough, get after it cause this one gets better and better as you get into it. Plus , we need more folks online... Not to mention it will support this company and hopefully encourage them to keep developing (as in, more cars, tracks, etc...) ... Just my thoughts... back to racing now!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.4%