GT5 Will RD feature Gran Turismo 5?

I know its abit too early to mention this sort of thing but will RD be featuring GT5 if it has a good online mode capable of passworded lobbies with the option to turn of all aids etc? Bene on my mind since E3. I think the fact the G25 is compatible with the PS3, peeps will be putting in in there basket...... whenever it releases.

Racing Club maybe? But then we first need to attract some good PS3 staff, like we have for PC and Xbox 360. Any suggestions welcome :)

• Bert Van Waes

I have a PS3 too oc:laugh2:

Will buy it for sure and it's a good possibility i will be hooked on that one for quite some time. I grew up with the serie so go figure, carfanatics like me (the whole RD probably) with a PS3 can't denie they won't buy it.

PSNid: bertvw

or

GTP-Speedthrill (got bored with GT5P though so don't use this one anymore)

I'll use bertvw probably for GT5 though, or a new created Bert Van Waes could be up than too if there will be a club here.:laugh2:

Looking forward to the release... But when eh

At PD they say it is ready to release but you can always work more on it... It must already be so huge that they keep on finding little problems, glitches, what not...

@ Revvin: lol Gtplanet?
Greets

I wish :lol: I put my hands up for nearly everything :nod:

All I will say, it was a good job I had a Xbox :nod: I used to have the PS2 but opted for the Xbox.

I am however interested in buying a PS3 as well as keeping the Xbox. Just need to get a bit of money together first and see what happens.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.5%