PC1 Will Project Cars have dedicated servers?

And again, SMS is going out on the limb to even include the public on it knowing that there are going to be people who do exactly as you have.

Well, it was their decision and you can't take the risks, which are included in such a move, off them by telling me to comply and play along nicely.

The really great thing is that in the past few months, the teeth have broken off from that bite and now we only take amusement in it. Part of that amusement is that sometimes WMD members take to other forums to correct the inaccuracies and such.. and then we go back to WMD and giggle about it some more. It's fun!

Great! You should be happy about the clowns then, go to your illustrious circle and have a nice day, while we keep mourning. Bye!:cry:

Because the word combination "social nonsense" caught my eye. A misconduct, a statement free of any neutralism. Social relations are never nonsense, well at least in the milieu I live in. But then again, maybe I am an old fashioned person and missed the fact that social needs do no longer fit into our world of unfettered capitalism. (rhetorically asking) Am I wrong? And what is it called you guys are doing at WMD?

So much on "social nonsense". Back on topic...

Just keep parsing every word and inferring meaning in it. We'll only be upset if things go quiet.

By the way.. Darren White just posted some new WIP shots of the cloud system, and in this early state looks unbelievable. Note - he did not diss the social functions of the clouds.

Because the word combination caught my eye. A misconduct, a statement free of any neutralism. Social relations are never nonsense, well at least in the milieu I live in. But then again, maybe I am an old fashioned person and missed the fact that social needs do no longer fit into our world of unfettered capitalism. (rhetorically asking) Am I wrong? And what is it called you guys are doing at WMD?

So much on "social nonsense". Back on topic...
i think he use "social nonsense" as a idioms or phrase.you put it out of content.so maybe you misunderstand something.

OK then, let's go the other route. If he is talking of social nonsense in the sense of nonessential, unnecessary tools, or some kind of unneeded features, for example an integrated e-mail system or even platforms similar to facebook, myspace and other statistical websites to collect and spam infos etc. (only some easy examples), why implement such features at all if you can select and choose the service of dozens of different companies or platforms among the Internet which can provide you with your special needs? Are these things implemented into pcars only to have everything in one place? I am not sure if this is really needed. And yes, then I could agree that these tools are social nonsense. :)

I "hate" Facebook and that stuff too. But it's more how people use it, like every tool. Of course it can be good to keep friends close and kinda participate in their lives (or "follow" them) . How people use it and how companies treat people, that's more of an issue here. But if people want to link their pCars career with their twitter and so on profile, okay, why not :alien:

And that's also the point I think I see that Marcel made, if the community wants it then it can't be social "nonsense" and having a bit of those features is on pCars agenda anyway as far as I know (and if there's a structure ingame it would be even easier to share to other communities like facebook and so on ;) )

I think what the community want's and what WMD have planned are two different things. Pre-planned comes to mind. They want cloud and other new tech and go to hell with what the simmers want.

I think what the community want's and what WMD have planned are two different things. Pre-planned comes to mind. They want cloud and other new tech and go to hell with what the simmers want.

Absolute rubbish Andy. You're entitled to your opinion though of course, regardless of how wrong it is.

We're absolutely dedicated to making the most intense and realistic simulator ever made, in ALL areas. We've employed the right people to make that happen. We're working on a ground breaking tyre system that won't even run on consoles just for the PC version.

Are you a member BTW? If not I'd happily give you a free pass so you can read and experience the work that's going on from our physics guys.

We're absolutely dedicated to making the most intense and realistic simulator ever made, in ALL areas. We've employed the right people to make that happen. We're working on a ground breaking tyre system that won't even run on consoles just for the PC version.

And Elvis is still alive, do you have any proof of this?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 217 14.3%