Team ORSM

Can't wait for the mod guys..
The models are loooking absolutely stunning
loooks like it's coming together very nicely.
I'm sure it's on the final stretch to completion noww =]
a lot of time and effort has obviously been put in, and I'm sure everyone of us is going to apppreciate it greatly
soo thanks for all your hard work

Hey guys, the new release is looking "FIRST CLASS" as I knew it would. Keep the pics & news coming, Oh and dont rush the release, take however long you need to make it the AWESOMEST ORSM V8 mod on PC.

Thank you all for your time and effort to bring us this mod.

Hey guys, the new release is looking "FIRST CLASS" as I knew it would. Keep the pics & news coming, Oh and dont rush the release, take however long you need to make it the AWESOMEST ORSM V8 mod on PC.

Thank you all for your time and effort to bring us this mod.

could not agreee more with you buddy...
they are only taking their time to perfect it for us guys who race ..
so when we do race it .. they wont have to constantly update if they were to release it early

After racing around Mt Panorama this weekend on V1.3 i must admit these orsm cars are sooooo much fun. Can't wait until the newer version is released.

Thanks for your tips. It will for sure help me

Yes for sure it's fun to drive those beasts around Bathurst.

Have you tried to do 20 or more laps with the same set of tires. Try it and tell the state of the tires at the end of the stint. Can you be consistant all the way to the finish ?

cheers

My tyres go off around lap 15-20... but you need to go easy on them to last a tank of full (35 laps)... im trying to lay off the brakes as much as possible. This doing lap times around 2:11 - 2:12 for 35 laps
Well, if your tyres go off after 15-20, then I think we are pretty close to the mark.

A full stint these days with the E82 is 23-26 laps, and in watching the telecast yesterday, a lot of tyres were delaminatng around 25 laps.

We are currently working on the tyre models, so this is really good feedback. Thanks

Just found Rf 6months ago been on nr2003 all my sim racing life, tears rolled down my face when i found this mod (cried longer for TCL)
Just would like to mention (Top race yestie) Done thousands of laps now, found front tyre issue got around it with ridehight and tyre pressure ect... do around 20-25 laps in the 10`s no probs, would like to see in new release No lcd on dash and choose 5star rims also thats all i can see. Unbelievable work, Awsome stuff a fan for life.

Ive been pilgrimming to bathurst since 87, My Dad ran his towtrucks there for a few years, Im a signwriter by trade Had a small job in bathurst last month took the laptop with me, it was pretty amazing mate. The layout is frightenly close to scale (In car camera lenses make it look narower) dont see the issue with griffins, the dippers tops bumps you mention are there try more momentum through the dipper you can then hold more throttle through the next turn works for me, There is only one minor issue not with the layout (not even an issue) but position of the wall at skyline. When standing in the middle of the road say Half way down the straight from Mcphill to skyline looking at skyline where the road drops away the wall on the left there follows the road for probably 5mtrs to far in the game, On the hill there The view of the horizon is alot wider and looks as though your about drop off the end of the earth, Game doesnt quite open up there as much, marginally. But dont notice that if ya havin a red hot go. V8sc drivers are the best in the world there on the gas before anyone. Mate the track is an absolute masterpeice deserves much more credit.
Thanks to orsm. ORSuM.!!!

with my strong interest in the mod and your work .. im always on here posting and constantly checking the forum, more specifically this thread to see how the progress is going and to what comments have been made.

with this being said:

is it safe to say that most of the hard work has been complete on the mod ?? ,,,
or are there a few more significant things to be finshed and work on?

and sorrry if the impression of myself is that of just being annoying and nagging you guys.. i certainly dont want that to be the case. im just a a fan of the mod, and well curious to its progress.

mitch

I saw the title and thought this was about the Holden 1, 2, 3, 4 this year.. lol :cool:

161 laps, that is impressive. My butt hurts doing a full length F1 race. I am surprised your brakes did hold out, I have heard of others failing after about half distance. Haven't tried it myself though.

Oh, did I mention the Holden 1, 2, 3, 4 this year? :tongue:

I'm amazed they were still as good on lap 161 as they were on lap 1. I've driven the Clipsal 500 event on another mod of V8Supercars and had brake failure with 10 laps to go. It wasn't all bad thanks to the AI the computer did Two 35 lap stints and punched out the same times. My butt held up fine you might need to rethink your seat/seating position

As for the Holden 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 im with you... was an awesome result.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back