PC2 Will my PC run Pcars 2

Hi to you all. I know about the minimum specs to run Pcars 2 but i thought i would ask anyone who has been maybe testing this game with a PC near what i have
FX 8350 @4.7GHZ
G1 Gaming GTX 970
16 Gig Ram
Windows 10
And one 27" 1080p at 60FPS vsync
I have tried VR but get massive motion sickness so sent back the Rift, they were kind enough to let me test it
At the moment all the current race sims run on my system at a solid 60FPS vsync at their highest settings, so i would hopefully like to keep my system as it is. I don't want to upgrade the card and the CPU just to run Pcars 2. I don't play any other games except racing sims. I would appreciate anyone who may be near my specs who has been testing this game to give me some idea unless any of you with experience with pc's can say if i can get decent frames with what i have got. Thanks for any advice
Regards. Dave:

I am sure youll be fine....just an update and some new features added to the pc1 engine.
I run a i7 2600 with evga gtx 970 ssc with a 34 inch dell ultra wide monitor 3440 x 1440 and i get 80-120 fps with med settings in the rain with 20 ai in pc1

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back