Will G25/27 clamp to this desk ok? (pic included)

If the clamps open wide enough, but there isn't enough room for the bottom part of the clamp on that little 1" piece under the top, you can always add a little more under there to clamp on to.

Upvote 0
Hai guys, my friend kindly posted up this inquiry for me and I'd just like to say thanks for the replies so far.

As for the racing wheel mounting systems, unfortunately that's just an expense that I just cannot afford and won't be able to for a while to come, and also space in my room is at a premium so probably can't really justify it from that perspective either....

Could it be possible for somebody to post up the exact measurements of the g25/27's clamps?
It is probably that if it's just an issue of loosing a few cm then I could modify the metal box section under the desk to a certain extent - I'd prefer not having to be drilling holes to have to bolt the thing down onto the desk either.

Upvote 0
@richy_uk another thing you can do is out of 1/2inch thick plywood cut a 10 inch by 10 inch square and screw it down to your desk with about a inch sticking out from edge of desk so you can clamp wheel down. My desk is too thick so that was my alternative. hope you enjoy your new wheel, you can't go wrong with either model.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back