Will Fanatec CSR elite pedals be replaced?

So today I decided I need more pedal feel in my life as I'm currently running the standard CSR pedals and to my horror the elites have been discontinued :( and CSP v3 are $500...

Does anyone have some insider knowledge on if Fanatec will be releasing an intermediate pedal set between the standard csrs and the clubsports? Or am I out of luck and just need to keep an eye out for a second hand set of elites or CSPs.

I have a gt3rs so thrustmaster pedals are a no go.

Wait for the CSL base to be announced at minimum...They Technically should have a cheaper set of pedals in the works....Wouldn't make sense to limit the product lineup that much, Unless that's the intention....but the CSL wheel/ Incoming base proves otherwise....so ya wait a little while, That's my suggestion.

Upvote 0
I run the CSR pedals too. I did a little mod with RC shock absorbers.
It made a lot of difference to me.
Maybe something to keep you going?

pedals_small.JPG

Upvote 0
I saw that, very cool! Did it take much to make it work? or is literally a stud and two nuts at the top and then screws with an expoxy resin down the bottom? or are they just screwed into the plastic down the bottom?

Upvote 0
Yes stud through the existing last hole and 2 nuts to lock each other at the top with a plastic sleeve.
One left to allow movement of parts and the plunger secured in the 3rd hole.
The screws at the bottom are actually secured with nuts on the inside. The potentiometer assembly doesnt drop much lower so it doesnt rub.

The extra resistance late in the travel seems to compute well in my brain. Bit like a poor mans load cell. I am sensing pressure more than movement to brake. Def made me sronger under brakes.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing