Will Fanaleds create FFB for brake in Assetto Corsa?

I have been messing around with the program Fanaleds. I was told that it would give my brake pedal force feed back when the brakes were close to locking up. I downloaded Fanaleds but I realy don't see anyway in the program to get the FFB to work. I found a couple videos online and it looks like you just run it in the background, but it still doesn't work for me. I thought AC supports FFB for braking. If not I can move on, but if so can someone tell me what Im doing wrong. My setup is a Thrustmaster TX wheel coupled with Fanatec Clubsport pedals using a Basherboard adapter.

My brake threshold slider in Fanaleds is at 100. Do I need to set up anything in Fanaleds to make it work because I havent done ANYTHING other than open the program up before I run Steam

At work right now but Ill double check when I get home. But I do remember seeing the brake pedal (along with other things) checked. I don't remember seeing pedals anywhere else. Would Fanaleds show the name of the pedals?? When I get home and they are NOT listed in the info column, how would I get them to be recognized?? My pedals do work in the game just no rumble effect

I have version 2.3 of Fanaleds. As I said in my original post I have my Clubsport pedals going thru my Basherboard adapter then to my PC, and using a Thrustmaster TX wheel. I tried to plug my pedal directly to the PC but I do not have a cord. I dont know if my the adapter is throwing Fanaleds off someway, But the company told me that I shouldnt have any problem.

But do you have them directly to your PC??...Fanaleds still not recognizing my pedals. What cord would I need to connect CSR pedals to PC. Im thinking my Basherboard adapter is causing problems

Sorry I didn't see your reply and yes as the poster states above its just a printer cable from the pedals to the pc,If you use them this way they will work properly and give a greater resolution iirc its 1024 bit directly into the pc opposed to 256 plugged into the wheel or adapter in your case.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 101 13.8%