Will entering GTR Evo serial number into Steam let me use the steam download service?

Im not 100% sure what you mean but

If you already have GTR Evo and you activate on Steam you would be allowed to download any updates but not the game as you still have to pay for this.

The serial number that needs to be entered is to prove you own an original copy of the game and activate for use on steam.

I dont believe serial numbers are regionalised as PC games dont have regional coding like consoles as there is no worry about having a TV that supports the correct TV format like PAL, NTSC & SECAM, correct me if im wrong here

Correct me if im wrong in what you are thinking ?

If you already have Race07 on your steam and you enter the GTR Evo serial, you will receive Evo for download.
If you don't have Race07 already on steam you need the full evo serial which will unlock Race07+Evo on steam, both will be downloaded.

About the region:

When Race 07 came up I raised the same question as the in the US the game was at about 50% of the cost in Germany (and I am there on a regular basis).

I think it was at racesimcentral where I was told that I can not play the US version in Europe.

About the region:

When Race 07 came up I raised the same question as the in the US the game was at about 50% of the cost in Germany (and I am there on a regular basis).

I think it was at racesimcentral where I was told that I can not play the US version in Europe.

We have US members here at RD also... So that would not been an issue.
But I know the Russian version is somewhat different if I am correct. Or was it with Race06.... time flies

The region enforcement is entirely upto the game developer and is an option when publishing your game on STEAM so I am still unsure.

It makes sense Valve would do it for their own games, but would they also do it for 3rd party games?

And I am sure if you purchased Race 07 in the U.S you could play anywhere in the world.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back