will BTB suport rF2?

I think the real question is... will rF2 be out before Duke Nukem Forever?

In all seriousness, what are tracks? They are just a bunch of polygons and textures with some type of gaming intelligence grafted into them. We'll be able to get our BTB rF1 tracks into rF2 one way or another.

Sure. Obviously there will be an update only if Brendon does an update. But only Brendon can answer that. clearly not likely given his latest statements about BTB development. My main concern, related to this quesiton, is "will my track work in RF2":D

I guess there will be more new settings to apply to your track which might need text editing, or drop-downs and check-boxes in 3dsimed. i reckon at the least, 3dsimed will be the bridge. ISI might also release a wizard or util.

Drag and drop? maybe, but not with all the new features.

What would be really good would be someone (even ISI themselves) just making some freeware program that can convert rf1 to rf2. The format of the tracks will probably be nearly the same but will just need a little tweaking. look at all of the GMotor games - their 'track formats' are pretty closely related, but, like i said, still need a bit of tweaking to go from one to another.

Sorry if i am wrong - please tell me if i am - but that is just my observation :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 116 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 301 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 431 39.7%