Will Assetto Corsa support physics output to tactile motion software?

Why Craig? It might still be a great sim without it. And also maybe they will add it later too.

I'll miss the battles with you if you won't buy it, so don;t close the door to AC so fast :)

I've got a Simxperience rig as well as using Simvibe and driving without is like walking with no feeling in your legs, once you get used to it. I know because I sat on the loo for an hour playing DS once (probably to much info).

I'm sure Kunos will look into it, as they seem to be listening to the community. Fingers crossed anyway.

Just been on the NetKar Pro forums and found this http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=57258.

It seems a 'sim company' has an exclusive contract for the API in netKar Pro. With some of the AC videos showing it running in a sim rig, I'm guessing this 'sim company' has a contract for the API in AC also.

I hope this is not the case.

well the rights for the plugins of netkar pro seem to have BRD according to the drivingitalia thread...

the videos of the simulatior with AC are evotek simulators not brd simulators... when you go to the brd site you don't see anything of AC

so the chances are there, that this time we are also able to use motionrigs (at least those who can afford that rigs :D, I can't unfortunately :( )

BRD is the actual owner of the entire netKar PRO codebase and no public external plugin interface to get data out of the sim is available.

AC is 100% KS's codebase and an public external plugin interface will be available.. actually, more than one, there are 3-4 different ways to get realtime data out from AC. This will make it VERY simple for any hardware manufacturer to develop a plugin for AC in no time.

I hope this clarify the situation.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back