Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park East v1.0

Tracks Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park East v1.0 1.0 - Release

Login or Register an account to download this content

Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods

Tyrone Hesbrook
Premium
Tyrone submitted a new resource:

Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park East v1.0 - Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park is been a true staple of the Arizona sports scene.

View attachment 454324

I'm happy to release another product of my Patreon Early Access program, here is Wild Horse Pass (East Track)

For the past 37 years, Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park has been a true staple of the Arizona sports scene. Legends such as Mario Andretti, Don Garlits, Ayrton Senna and Shirley Muldowney are only a handful of the countless renowned names that have made...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I don't know if you have any future updates planned for this track. All in all, I find the track quite nice and it has a nice flow. But some places could still be improved a bit. At the marked places in the picture at least still lane markings would be necessary.The transition does not look nice (just like the textures off the track in some places).
Screenshot_brw_ford_mustang_66_rtr_wild_horse_pass_motorsports_park_13-2-121-16-7-47.jpg

Yeah the textures around the track show too much sattelite "detail".
Could be remedied with adding corresponding 3D objects there.
Ton of fun though, I also made you some new replay cams that you can use.
Forward config:

Attachments

• cameras_1.ini
    5.1 KB · Views: 82
Love it! Thanks for this. As someone born and raised in Arizona living now many miles away, it's mods like yours that bring me back home! I'm dying for someone to make a course using 89A from Prescott to Camp Verde over Mingus Mountain. I've driven that route more times than I can count and always wanted to take a super car or a drift car up there, especially in the winter time when its like Monte Carlo lol I digress!

Looking forward to more updates/tracks from you. Props!

so it's doing this weird thing where it will start loading and then take me back to the car and track select screen. I have other mod tracks and those work fine... any ideas on how to fix this?

Great layout! Better cameras at ground level and high res ground texture would go along way to dramatically improve this track. Not an issue when in car. The layout is quite addictive and the over all track appearence is very immsersive. Perhaps the view distance with the mountains on the horizon contribute to this.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for Firebird International Raceway!

If only there was a PC-21 mod (1992 Penske Indycar), we could test out Senna’s 49.09 second lap.

we even have Senna’s actual final setup used that day!

1647928288451.jpeg

i copied this to the content folder, started AC and selected the track in this package and click START. it attempts to load but kicks me back to page where I click START to begin a session. it just doesn't load. Can someone help?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back