Wild Animals in Cities

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Yesterday, when me and my uncle were walking down the street around 22:00 clock, 2 wild dogs chased us! That happened me for the first time and that was hell scary. I have never ran so fast in my life. I learned out that adrenaline can give really much power! We entered to a little market to save ourselves lol.

I have never seen such wild animals in midcity. That's so absurd. Probably someone released their security dogs or something.

Do you have wild or harmful animals in your cities ? Here there are cats, dogs, mouses and sometimes bats.

Never seen any, at least not in the city. Well mice do exist in cities.

On the countryside where I live normal wild animals we see are cats (all day), mice (all day), bats (at night) and deers and foxes in the early morning or at night.
Wild dogs barely exist in this country. I've never seen one.

lol. In my hometown in bosnia there isnt like 1-2 dogs together, its like 15-20 in a group always holding together. Its not safe to go and buy some warm food even in the main street because of these b*tches

lol. In my hometown in bosnia there isnt like 1-2 dogs together, its like 15-20 in a group always holding together. Its not safe to go and buy some warm food even in the main street because of these b*tches

This is really scary mate! in Istanbul there are some districts like that, but few people lives there.

This is really scary mate! in Istanbul there are some districts like that, but few people lives there.
lol, here its in the middle of the town where like 40 000people live. at night those 15-20 groups come out, they're like 3-4 groups in the city lol at daytime you usually dont see them, except if you do then they've split up in 2-groups.. but the 15-20 groups are the worst, not that they are in V-formation, but in O-formation when they are chasing you

In the cities here there are not much wild animals! But since I live in a village I've met some here!
The most extreme was when I looked out to our bench, and there was a hawk sitting on our rose-bowl! Now that was surprising!
Also once I met 2 boars when I was walking in the fields nearby. First I was scared and tried to sneak away. But then I started laughing, cause the boars spot me and they ran back to the forest lightning fast!
There were some other animals I also met, foxes, rabbits, deers, snakes...
A fox comes sometimes to our garden, once it was barking on our cat sitting in our "cat-house". Next time the cat chased it away!:D LOL maybe he was bored about that stupid fox.
Also a hedgehog used to come and eat the food the cats left in their bowl. It was too cute however so we let him do it:)

My cat chases away dogs when they come & she has a kitten to protect :) The dogs sometimes even plead her not to bite as they run !! Well wild anmals can be frequently seen on Indian roads but the only thing is most of them are "tamed". So there are elephants, camels, horses, donkeys, cobras, bears (less sighted these days) etc.. When I was graduating in Nagpur a pack of Langur monkeys often visited our hostels & made nuisance & played around.. the dogs tried to chase them but in the end they ended up playing :D

My cat chases away dogs when they come & she has a kitten to protect :) The dogs sometimes even plead her not to bite as they run !! Well wild anmals can be frequently seen on Indian roads but the only thing is most of them are "tamed". So there are elephants, camels, horses, donkeys, cobras, bears (less sighted these days) etc.. When I was graduating in Nagpur a pack of Langur monkeys often visited our hostels & made nuisance & played around.. the dogs tried to chase them but in the end they ended up playing :D
Reminds me of my cat... even when she was 20 years old and weighed about 5 pounds she wasn't scared at all of my dogs, both large pit bulls... actually, it was more the dogs that were scared of her very loud meow... O_O

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 461 39.3%